Our 100th anniversary season in 2019–2020 coincides with other milestones that are reflected in the programming—commemorating Beethoven’s 250th birth year, and raising women’s voices in honor of the 100th anniversary of women’s right to vote—plus we’ll premiere new works, debut new artists, and connect with performers vital to the series’ development. The season, by the numbers:
- Almost 70 individual artists hailing from over a dozen countries
- 5 collaborative performances with world-renowned artists and/or ensembles
- More than 4 weeks of residency activities
- 4 commissions or co-commissions of new works
- 2 world premieres and 1 Vermont premiere
Season details will be released in mid-to-late summer.