- The Student Bike Shop in the basement of Adirondack House will store a bike for the summer for $20.00. Storage hours will be:
- Tuesday, May 14 7:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 15 7:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Thursday, May 16 7:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Saturday, May 18 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Bike Sweep will be May 29 and May 30
- Bike Racks at the Axinn Center will not have bikes removed. If you have your bike on campus these days park it in one of the Axinn bike racks.
- Register your bike before you leave. Follow this link to Public Safety forms to register your bike online. After registering you will need to go to Public Safety to get the decal for your bike. DPS forms
- If you lost a bike this year, there is a chance it will be found.
- Bikes matched to missing bike reports will be available for pick up at no charge from May 31 until June 17. Arrange with the Department of Public Safety to retrieve recovered bikes. Missing Bike Form
- Bikes may be retrieved at no charge until June 17; after June 17 a $50.00 charge will be levied.
- If you know you no longer want a bike, donate it directly to the student Bike Shop before you leave campus: email address Bike Shop Or drop it off at the Bike Shop during storage hours.