Summer Scene: Campus Beauty

Middlebury’s fickle summer weather is captured dramatically — and beautifully — in this time lapse of campus scenes. This is a debut piece for Matt Lennon ’13, who recently joined the college communications office as a graduate intern.

Tags: ,

Leave a comment »

1. Love this! Makes me miss Middlebury even more, if that’s even possible.

2. The awful music does not match the stunning images.

3. Thank you for putting this together. It makes me go back and visit our beautiful campus.

4. Especially liked the solar panel scene.

5. Mesmerizing! Louise Frankenberg ’63

6. A little disjointed – reminds me of a “hard day’s night.” I would have preferred a whole day at one or two scenes.

7. This is the way I felt. The Middlebury experience went by too fast and I wanted to slow it down and make it last.

8. Kudos and thanks to Matt Lennon!

9. I’d really like to see a full day’s time lapse of the solar panels.

10. I loved it. I particularly liked the moving solar panels as my wife and I had been walking under them recently when a couple moved. Surprising and exhilarating.

11. Simply beautiful.
    Evoked so many happy memories of my summer of ’67 in the French School.
    Thank you for sharing this with us!

12. It was beautiful and creative! Way to go, Matt Lennon!!!

13. Agreed, so beautiful, so much nostalgia and saudade for Midd.