“Summer Games” at Middlebury Language Schools

Sports and activities have always been a big part of life at the Language Schools. They give students a language-specific cultural experience that truly augments the intensive immersive approach to mastering a language.

This summer, with the international flair of the London Olympics on our minds, MiddMag decided to see just what these language students were up to. From ardent competition on the fields and strategic moves at the table to athletic artistry in the dance studios, here’s a brief sampling of what we saw.

Tags: ,

One comment
Leave a comment »

1. I’m coming, I’m coming! I’m from Nevada, coming to Middlebury for the Chinese Language Program. I’ve got a very regimented workout routine here, and I don’t want to trade it for flawless Chinese. I’d like to have both and sports seem like a great way to supplement being away from home. It seems this website hasn’t been updated in some time, can I expect something similar this upcoming summer?