Hockey Night

It has been said that a Middlebury hockey game is both a great opportunity to watch spirited collegiate hockey and a chance to catch up with anyone from town. To capture the transformation of Kenyon Arena from a quiet, empty rink to the community hotspot that is game night (and back again), we dispatched reporters with a time-lapse camera and a few microphones to document the scene.

Tags: ,

Leave a comment »

1. There is nothing like a hockey night at MIDD with some of the most loyal and dedicated fans around.

2. Very cool time lapse! Although I have to say I’m hoping that this was a random off-night though, as the stands look surprisingly empty from what I remember. My childhood days (Duke Nelson) all the way through my graduation from Midd (at The Chip) used to have packed rowdy stands both Friday nights and Saturday afternoons! I hope the great tradition of competitive plan and dedicated fans hasn’t been lost for good!