Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 69.2F, Clear - 12:06 AM EDT Jul. 30Temperature: 69.2°F | Humidity: 84% | Pressure: 29.89in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 29 8:19 PM EDTThursday Night - Clear skies. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Jul. 29 8:19 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Gusty winds and small hail are possible. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Friday as of Jul. 29 8:19 PM EDTFriday - Mostly sunny skies. High 83F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 69.2F, Clear - 12:06 AM EDT Jul. 30