Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 6.6F, Overcast - 4:17 AM EST Jan. 27Temperature: 6.6°F | Humidity: 79% | Pressure: 29.90in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Winter Weather Advisory - Expires: 1:00 AM ESTWinter Weather Advisory for Addison County in effect until 1:00 AM EST on January 28, 2015
- Tuesday as of Jan. 27 3:17 AM ESTTuesday - Overcast with snow. High of 18F with a windchill as low as -6F. Breezy. Winds from the North at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80% with accumulations up to 3 in. possible.
- Wednesday as of Jan. 27 3:17 AM ESTWednesday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 19F with a windchill as low as -2F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Tuesday Night as of Jan. 27 3:17 AM ESTTuesday Night - Overcast with snow, then a chance of snow after midnight. Low of 5F with a windchill as low as -8F. Breezy. Winds from the North at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70% with accumulations up to 3 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 6.6F, Overcast - 4:17 AM EST Jan. 27