Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 15.1F, Clear - 6:30 PM EST Feb. 27Temperature: 15.1°F | Humidity: 47% | Pressure: 30.40in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Feb. 27 4:00 PM ESTFriday Night - Clear. Low of 0F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Feb. 27 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 21F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Feb. 27 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Clear. High of 23F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 15.1F, Clear - 6:30 PM EST Feb. 27