Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 64.0F, Clear - 2:02 AM EDT Aug. 28Temperature: 64.0°F | Humidity: 85% | Pressure: 29.90in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Aug. 27 11:00 PM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 52F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Aug. 27 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy. High of 73F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday as of Aug. 27 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 75F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 64.0F, Clear - 2:02 AM EDT Aug. 28