Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 66.5F, Overcast - 4:21 PM EDT Sep. 20Temperature: 66.5°F | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 30.04in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Sep. 20 11:00 AM EDTSaturday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 59F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph.
- Saturday as of Sep. 20 11:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 72F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Sunday as of Sep. 20 11:00 AM EDTSunday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 77F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Current Conditions : 66.5F, Overcast - 4:21 PM EDT Sep. 20