Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 65.8F, Rain - 5:20 PM EDT Jun. 30Temperature: 65.8°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.93in ( Falling) | Conditions: Rain | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jun. 30 2:24 PM EDTTuesday Night - Scattered thunderstorms this evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
- Tuesday as of Jun. 30 2:24 PM EDTTuesday - Periods of rain. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
- Wednesday as of Jun. 30 2:24 PM EDTWednesday - Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Current Conditions : 65.8F, Rain - 5:20 PM EDT Jun. 30