Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 44.0F, Rain - 7:02 AM EDT Oct. 23Temperature: 44.0°F | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 29.93in ( Falling) | Conditions: Rain | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 12.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Oct. 23 5:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Overcast with rain. Low of 45F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.
- Thursday as of Oct. 23 5:00 AM EDTThursday - Overcast with rain. High of 50F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100% with rainfall amounts near 0.5 in. possible.
- Friday as of Oct. 23 5:00 AM EDTFriday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 48F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 44.0F, Rain - 7:02 AM EDT Oct. 23