Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 49.6F, Overcast - 3:23 PM EDT Apr. 20Temperature: 49.6°F | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 29.81in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Monday Night as of Apr. 20 2:19 PM EDTMonday Night - Windy with showers this evening becoming a steady rain overnight. Low 44F. SE winds at 20 to 30 mph, decreasing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
- Monday as of Apr. 20 2:19 PM EDTMonday - Windy with rain showers. High 46F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Tuesday as of Apr. 20 2:19 PM EDTTuesday - Rain likely. High around 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
- Current Conditions : 49.6F, Overcast - 3:23 PM EDT Apr. 20