Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 28.4F, Clear - 6:37 PM EDT Mar. 9Temperature: 28.4°F | Humidity: 40% | Pressure: 29.89in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph […]
- Sunday Night as of Mar. 9 5:00 PM EDTSunday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 19F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 50% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Mar. 9 5:00 PM EDTSunday - Clear. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 16F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Mar. 9 5:00 PM EDTMonday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 41F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Current Conditions : 28.4F, Clear - 6:37 PM EDT Mar. 9