Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 47.8F, Light Rain - 6:58 PM EDT Oct. 21Temperature: 47.8°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 30.00in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Oct. 21 5:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Overcast with rain showers, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 45F. Winds from the North at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Tuesday as of Oct. 21 5:00 PM EDTTuesday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 55F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Wednesday as of Oct. 21 5:00 PM EDTWednesday - Overcast with rain. High of 52F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 47.8F, Light Rain - 6:58 PM EDT Oct. 21