Comments always welcome, and questions are encouraged.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 63.7F, Scattered Clouds - 6:12 AM EDT May. 30Temperature: 63.7°F | Humidity: 85% | Pressure: 30.11in (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Saturday Night as of May. 30 5:22 AM EDTSaturday Night - Thunderstorms likely. Rainfall will be locally heavy at times. A few storms may be severe. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.
- Saturday as of May. 30 5:22 AM EDTSaturday - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 87F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Sunday as of May. 30 5:22 AM EDTSunday - Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 58F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Current Conditions : 63.7F, Scattered Clouds - 6:12 AM EDT May. 30