Comments always welcome, and questions are encouraged.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 70.1F, Mostly Cloudy - 4:41 PM EDT Jul. 4Temperature: 70.1°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 29.96in (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Jul. 4 2:22 PM EDTSaturday Night - Showers early, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
- Saturday as of Jul. 4 2:22 PM EDTSaturday - Showers ending early. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
- Sunday as of Jul. 4 2:22 PM EDTSunday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 70.1F, Mostly Cloudy - 4:41 PM EDT Jul. 4