Comments always welcome, and questions are encouraged.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 17.4F, Overcast - 5:35 PM EST Dec. 12Temperature: 17.4°F | Humidity: 63% | Pressure: 30.09in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Dec. 12 4:00 PM ESTThursday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. Low of 16F with a windchill as low as 3F. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Thursday as of Dec. 12 4:00 PM ESTThursday - Clear in the morning, then overcast with a chance of snow. High of 19F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Friday as of Dec. 12 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Partly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 21F with a windchill as low as 3F. Winds from the NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : 17.4F, Overcast - 5:35 PM EST Dec. 12