Comments always welcome, and questions are encouraged.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 69.4F, Overcast - 2:40 AM EDT Aug. 31Temperature: 69.4°F | Humidity: 80% | Pressure: 30.04in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Aug. 30 11:00 PM EDTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 66F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Sunday as of Aug. 30 11:00 PM EDTSunday - Overcast with thunderstorms, then thunderstorms and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 79F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Monday as of Aug. 30 11:00 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 84F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Current Conditions : 69.4F, Overcast - 2:40 AM EDT Aug. 31