Comments always welcome, and questions are encouraged.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 73.1F, Clear - 9:42 AM EDT Aug. 1Temperature: 73.1°F | Humidity: 68% | Pressure: 29.75in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Aug. 1 8:19 AM EDTSaturday Night - A few thunderstorms this evening. Mostly clear skies late. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
- Saturday as of Aug. 1 8:19 AM EDTSaturday - Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 79F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Sunday as of Aug. 1 8:19 AM EDTSunday - Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 83F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 73.1F, Clear - 9:42 AM EDT Aug. 1