Comments always welcome, and questions are encouraged.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 29.4F, Clear - 11:03 AM EDT Mar. 29Temperature: 29.4°F | Humidity: 40% | Pressure: 30.23in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Mar. 29 9:05 AM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Flurries or snow showers possible late. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Mar. 29 9:05 AM EDTSunday - Abundant sunshine. High 41F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Mar. 29 9:05 AM EDTMonday - Moderating temperatures will change morning snow showers to rain showers by late day. High around 45F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Current Conditions : 29.4F, Clear - 11:03 AM EDT Mar. 29