Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 66.2F, Mostly Cloudy - 1:19 AM EDT Aug. 4Temperature: 66.2°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 29.79in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Aug. 3 11:22 PM EDTTuesday Night - A few thunderstorms in the evening. Mainly clear skies after midnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 3 11:22 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Wednesday as of Aug. 3 11:22 PM EDTWednesday - Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 66.2F, Mostly Cloudy - 1:19 AM EDT Aug. 4
Search Results for: bfr
One of my regrets in my college career lies in one of my favorite courses, Intro to Geology. I took the class Pass/Fail, which left me with just enough knowledge to totally confuse the hell out of myself. I loved … Continue reading
We’re declaring a truce on Turf Battle, taking a break until next summer. Left for next year will be the planting around the northern retention pond, and the sidewalk removal and re-configuration south of Allen Hall, and completing the wall … Continue reading
Landscape books often write about shade as a “problem”, or give chapters on “solutions” for shady locations. I think that’s crazy talk. Shade plantings require a slightly different mindset, like stepping two feet to the left and looking at the … Continue reading
A new category in the Middland blog, and a guest post to boot. I’m sure most of you have seen the new plaza at McCullough, but have you noticed the rocks out there?