Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 44.8F, Overcast - 5:41 AM EDT Oct. 6Temperature: 44.8°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.08in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tonight as of Oct. 6 3:26 AM EDTTonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Light and variable winds.
- Today as of Oct. 6 3:26 AM EDTToday - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Wednesday as of Oct. 6 3:26 AM EDTWednesday - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 44.8F, Overcast - 5:41 AM EDT Oct. 6
Search Results for: bfr
One of my regrets in my college career lies in one of my favorite courses, Intro to Geology. I took the class Pass/Fail, which left me with just enough knowledge to totally confuse the hell out of myself. I loved … Continue reading
We’re declaring a truce on Turf Battle, taking a break until next summer. Left for next year will be the planting around the northern retention pond, and the sidewalk removal and re-configuration south of Allen Hall, and completing the wall … Continue reading
Landscape books often write about shade as a “problem”, or give chapters on “solutions” for shady locations. I think that’s crazy talk. Shade plantings require a slightly different mindset, like stepping two feet to the left and looking at the … Continue reading
A new category in the Middland blog, and a guest post to boot. I’m sure most of you have seen the new plaza at McCullough, but have you noticed the rocks out there?