And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 42.0F, Heavy Rain - 5:00 AM EST Dec. 6Temperature: 42.0°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 29.95in (Rising) | Conditions: Heavy Rain | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Friday Night as of Dec. 6 4:00 AM ESTFriday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 25F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 40% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.
- Friday as of Dec. 6 4:00 AM ESTFriday - Overcast with a chance of snow and rain showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 43F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 50% .
- Saturday as of Dec. 6 4:00 AM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 25F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 42.0F, Heavy Rain - 5:00 AM EST Dec. 6