And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 57.6F, Clear - 10:02 PM EDT Aug. 27Temperature: 57.6°F | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 30.10in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Aug. 27 8:22 PM EDTThursday Night - Some clouds. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Aug. 27 8:22 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.
- Friday as of Aug. 27 8:22 PM EDTFriday - Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 57.6F, Clear - 10:02 PM EDT Aug. 27