And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Monday as of Sep. 22 5:00 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy with rain showers. High of 61F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Monday Night as of Sep. 22 5:00 AM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 41F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 22 5:00 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 66F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the WNW in the afternoon.
- Current Conditions : 57.0F, Scattered Clouds - 4:25 AM EDT Sep. 22Temperature: 57.0°F | Humidity: 95% | Pressure: 29.56in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Monday as of Sep. 22 5:00 AM EDT