And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 54.6F, Clear - 3:20 PM EDT Apr. 19Temperature: 54.6°F | Humidity: 46% | Pressure: 30.22in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Apr. 19 2:19 PM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low around 35F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Apr. 19 2:19 PM EDTSunday - Mostly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 30s.
- Monday as of Apr. 19 2:19 PM EDTMonday - Rain showers early with a steady, soaking rain later in the day. Increasing winds. High 46F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Current Conditions : 54.6F, Clear - 3:20 PM EDT Apr. 19