And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 59.6F, Overcast - 1:03 AM EDT Jun. 30Temperature: 59.6°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.94in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jun. 29 11:22 PM EDTTuesday Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Tuesday as of Jun. 29 11:22 PM EDTTuesday - Partly to mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Jun. 29 11:22 PM EDTWednesday - Cloudy early with thunderstorms developing later in the day. A few storms may be severe. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Current Conditions : 59.6F, Overcast - 1:03 AM EDT Jun. 30