And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 68.9F, Clear - 7:19 AM EDT Jul. 29Temperature: 68.9°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 29.98in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 29 5:19 AM EDTWednesday Night - Mainly clear. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 29 5:19 AM EDTWednesday - Sun and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Jul. 29 5:19 AM EDTThursday - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 68.9F, Clear - 7:19 AM EDT Jul. 29