And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 27.1F, Overcast - 12:05 PM EST Dec. 19Temperature: 27.1°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 30.03in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 11.0mph
- Friday Night as of Dec. 19 10:00 AM ESTFriday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 12F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Dec. 19 10:00 AM ESTFriday - Partly cloudy. High of 30F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday as of Dec. 19 10:00 AM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 30F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 27.1F, Overcast - 12:05 PM EST Dec. 19