And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 33.6F, Scattered Clouds - 7:12 PM EST Mar. 4Temperature: 33.6°F | Humidity: 61% | Pressure: 29.81in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Mar. 4 6:15 PM ESTWednesday Night - Cloudy. Low 16F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Mar. 4 6:15 PM ESTWednesday - Cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid teens.
- Thursday as of Mar. 4 6:15 PM ESTThursday - Considerable cloudiness. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 19F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 33.6F, Scattered Clouds - 7:12 PM EST Mar. 4