And by the way, I swear I just saw the sun. At least I think that’s what it was.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 39.9F, Clear - 12:52 AM EDT Oct. 4Temperature: 39.9°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 30.48in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 1.6mph
- Sunday Night as of Oct. 3 10:16 PM EDTSunday Night - Mostly clear. Patchy frost after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds.
- Rest of Tonight as of Oct. 3 10:16 PM EDTRest of Tonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds.
- Sunday as of Oct. 3 10:16 PM EDTSunday - Patchy frost in the morning. Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Light and variable winds.
- Frost Advisory - Expires: 8:00 AM EDTFrost Advisory for Addison County in effect until 8:00 AM EDT on October 04, 2015
- Current Conditions : 39.9F, Clear - 12:52 AM EDT Oct. 4