Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Tuesday as of Sep. 23 5:00 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 23 5:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Clear. Low of 45F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 23 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 40.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 4:34 AM EDT Sep. 23Temperature: 40.3°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.18in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday as of Sep. 23 5:00 AM EDT
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.