Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 24.5F, Clear - 4:51 PM EST Dec. 8Temperature: 24.5°F | Humidity: 66% | Pressure: 30.51in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Dec. 8 10:00 AM ESTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with snow. Low of 21F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Dec. 8 10:00 AM ESTSunday - Partly cloudy. High of 30F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the NNW in the afternoon.
- Monday as of Dec. 8 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with snow, then snow and rain in the afternoon. High of 39F with a windchill as low as 18F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible. […]
- Current Conditions : 24.5F, Clear - 4:51 PM EST Dec. 8
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.