Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 29.0F, Overcast - 12:04 AM EST Dec. 19Temperature: 29.0°F | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 29.91in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Saturday as of Dec. 18 10:00 PM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 28F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Dec. 18 10:00 PM ESTFriday - Mostly cloudy. High of 28F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night as of Dec. 18 10:00 PM ESTFriday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 12F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Special Statement - Expires: 5:00 AM ESTSpecial Statement for Addison County in effect until 5:00 AM EST on December 19, 2014
- Current Conditions : 29.0F, Overcast - 12:04 AM EST Dec. 19
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.