Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 30.5F, Clear - 1:46 AM EDT Apr. 25Temperature: 30.5°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 29.99in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday as of Apr. 24 11:00 PM EDTSaturday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 52F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Friday as of Apr. 24 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 59F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday Night as of Apr. 24 11:00 PM EDTFriday Night - Overcast with rain showers. Low of 43F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
- Flood Warning - Expires: 12:30 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 12:30 PM EDT on April 25, 2014
- Current Conditions : 30.5F, Clear - 1:46 AM EDT Apr. 25
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.