Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 43.9F, Overcast - 6:44 AM EDT Oct. 10Temperature: 43.9°F | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 30.09in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Tonight as of Oct. 10 6:37 AM EDTTonight - Mostly clear until midnight...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds.
- Today as of Oct. 10 6:37 AM EDTToday - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Southwest winds around 10 mph...becoming east this afternoon.
- Sunday as of Oct. 10 6:37 AM EDTSunday - Partly sunny. Warmer with highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 43.9F, Overcast - 6:44 AM EDT Oct. 10
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.