Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 80.1F, Clear - 6:27 PM EDT Jul. 6Temperature: 80.1°F | Humidity: 53% | Pressure: 30.07in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Monday Night as of Jul. 6 5:22 PM EDTMonday Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Jul. 6 5:22 PM EDTMonday - Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the mid 60s.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 6 5:22 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 80.1F, Clear - 6:27 PM EDT Jul. 6
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.