Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 21.3F, Light Snow - 6:47 AM EST Mar. 2Temperature: 21.3°F | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 29.96in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Mar. 2 4:00 AM ESTMonday Night - Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 5F with a windchill as low as -4F. Winds from the North at 5 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Monday as of Mar. 2 4:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with snow showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy with snow showers. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 14F. Windy. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 2 4:00 AM ESTTuesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the afternoon. High of 28F. Winds from the East at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the South in the afternoon. Chance of snow 70%.
- Current Conditions : 21.3F, Light Snow - 6:47 AM EST Mar. 2
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.