Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : -0.1F, Clear - 4:40 AM EST Jan. 31Temperature: -0.1°F | Humidity: 79% | Pressure: 30.08in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Wind Chill Advisory - Expires: 1:00 PM ESTWind Chill Advisory for Addison County in effect until 1:00 PM EST on January 31, 2015
- Saturday as of Jan. 31 3:00 AM ESTSaturday - Clear. High of 10F with a windchill as low as -18F. Breezy. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Sunday as of Jan. 31 3:00 AM ESTSunday - Partly cloudy. High of 12F with a windchill as low as -9F. Winds from the NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Saturday Night as of Jan. 31 3:00 AM ESTSaturday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 1F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : -0.1F, Clear - 4:40 AM EST Jan. 31
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.