Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 72.4F, Clear - 2:21 PM EDT Aug. 29Temperature: 72.4°F | Humidity: 60% | Pressure: 30.19in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Friday Night as of Aug. 29 11:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 57F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Aug. 29 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 75F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Aug. 29 11:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 81F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 72.4F, Clear - 2:21 PM EDT Aug. 29
Edge and Atwater
Yes, dear readers, I’m still cheating on you on another blog. The Atwater contest is nearing completion, though, and in one of the final posts for Turf Battle I’m again writing about a landscape concept you all might find interesting. I write about Edge, and how it effects the composition of masses and spaces within the landscape.