Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.0F, Overcast - 1:48 AM EDT Aug. 22Temperature: 61.0°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 30.04in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Aug. 21 11:00 PM EDTFriday Night - Partly cloudy with rain showers. Low of 57F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Friday as of Aug. 21 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 68F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Saturday as of Aug. 21 11:00 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 77F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 61.0F, Overcast - 1:48 AM EDT Aug. 22
Space and Atwater
I’ve just finished a blog post for the Turf Battle competition that I thought readers of this blog may find interesting, as it pertains to landscape design, the Middlebury landscape in particular. In Space, I wrote about the hierarchy of outdoor spaces on campus, and how the master plan for Middlebury sees our outdoor spaces. I found it fascinating to research, as most of my landscape design courses I took never focused on such large and lofty areas such as these. It’s a quick read, hope you enjoy it.