Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 69.8F, Clear - 8:15 PM EDT Sep. 1Temperature: 69.8°F | Humidity: 75% | Pressure: 30.01in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 1 5:20 PM EDTTuesday Night - Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 1 5:20 PM EDTTuesday - Clear. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 1 5:20 PM EDTWednesday - Plentiful sunshine. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 69.8F, Clear - 8:15 PM EDT Sep. 1
Space and Atwater
I’ve just finished a blog post for the Turf Battle competition that I thought readers of this blog may find interesting, as it pertains to landscape design, the Middlebury landscape in particular. In Space, I wrote about the hierarchy of outdoor spaces on campus, and how the master plan for Middlebury sees our outdoor spaces. I found it fascinating to research, as most of my landscape design courses I took never focused on such large and lofty areas such as these. It’s a quick read, hope you enjoy it.