Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 32.1F, Clear - 7:52 AM EDT Oct. 31Temperature: 32.1°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 30.04in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Oct. 31 5:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Overcast. Low of 36F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Oct. 31 5:00 AM EDTFriday - Overcast. High of 50F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday as of Oct. 31 5:00 AM EDTSaturday - Overcast with a chance of rain, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 46F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Current Conditions : 32.1F, Clear - 7:52 AM EDT Oct. 31
Space and Atwater
I’ve just finished a blog post for the Turf Battle competition that I thought readers of this blog may find interesting, as it pertains to landscape design, the Middlebury landscape in particular. In Space, I wrote about the hierarchy of outdoor spaces on campus, and how the master plan for Middlebury sees our outdoor spaces. I found it fascinating to research, as most of my landscape design courses I took never focused on such large and lofty areas such as these. It’s a quick read, hope you enjoy it.