Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 55.7F, Overcast - 5:40 AM EDT Oct. 2Temperature: 55.7°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.15in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Oct. 2 5:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Oct. 2 5:00 AM EDTThursday - Overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 70F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Oct. 2 5:00 AM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 70F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 55.7F, Overcast - 5:40 AM EDT Oct. 2
Space and Atwater
I’ve just finished a blog post for the Turf Battle competition that I thought readers of this blog may find interesting, as it pertains to landscape design, the Middlebury landscape in particular. In Space, I wrote about the hierarchy of outdoor spaces on campus, and how the master plan for Middlebury sees our outdoor spaces. I found it fascinating to research, as most of my landscape design courses I took never focused on such large and lofty areas such as these. It’s a quick read, hope you enjoy it.