Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 71.2F, Overcast - 7:10 PM EDT Jul. 1Temperature: 71.2°F | Humidity: 75% | Pressure: 29.68in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 1 5:23 PM EDTWednesday Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 1 5:23 PM EDTWednesday - Thunderstorms likely early. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.
- Thursday as of Jul. 1 5:23 PM EDTThursday - Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 71.2F, Overcast - 7:10 PM EDT Jul. 1
A New Tree Map
Admittedly, the campus tree map posted on this site can be a little overwhelming, and almost too large to be useful. Google Earth is a wonderful program, but not everyone had access to it. Ben Meader, a digital media tutor from this past summer, toured the campus with me one day, and we picked the 99 must see trees on campus. This represents one of nearly every variety of tree on campus. He then took pictures, and put them all into a Google Maps file, viewable from any web browser, no Google Earth required. The link is also available on the campus tree map page. Enjoy!