Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 53.0F, Clear - 11:56 PM EDT Jul. 24Temperature: 53.0°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 29.96in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Jul. 24 11:00 PM EDTFriday Night - Clear. Low of 55F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Jul. 24 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 82F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday as of Jul. 24 11:00 PM EDTSaturday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 84F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 53.0F, Clear - 11:56 PM EDT Jul. 24
A New Tree Map
Admittedly, the campus tree map posted on this site can be a little overwhelming, and almost too large to be useful. Google Earth is a wonderful program, but not everyone had access to it. Ben Meader, a digital media tutor from this past summer, toured the campus with me one day, and we picked the 99 must see trees on campus. This represents one of nearly every variety of tree on campus. He then took pictures, and put them all into a Google Maps file, viewable from any web browser, no Google Earth required. The link is also available on the campus tree map page. Enjoy!