Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 18.6F, Clear - 7:14 AM EST Mar. 5Temperature: 18.6°F | Humidity: 59% | Pressure: 30.05in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 10.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Mar. 5 6:02 AM ESTThursday Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low -4F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Mar. 5 6:02 AM ESTThursday - Generally cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 21F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday as of Mar. 5 6:02 AM ESTFriday - Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 24F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 18.6F, Clear - 7:14 AM EST Mar. 5
A New Tree Map
Admittedly, the campus tree map posted on this site can be a little overwhelming, and almost too large to be useful. Google Earth is a wonderful program, but not everyone had access to it. Ben Meader, a digital media tutor from this past summer, toured the campus with me one day, and we picked the 99 must see trees on campus. This represents one of nearly every variety of tree on campus. He then took pictures, and put them all into a Google Maps file, viewable from any web browser, no Google Earth required. The link is also available on the campus tree map page. Enjoy!