For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 50.3F, Overcast - 7:09 AM EDT May. 22Temperature: 50.3°F | Humidity: 75% | Pressure: 29.81in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Saturday as of May. 22 5:19 AM EDTSaturday - Sunny skies. High 66F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of May. 22 5:19 AM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night as of May. 22 5:19 AM EDTFriday Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 34F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Frost Advisory - Expires: 8:00 AM EDTFrost Advisory for Addison County in effect until 8:00 AM EDT on May 23, 2015
- Current Conditions : 50.3F, Overcast - 7:09 AM EDT May. 22