For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 67.0F, Overcast - 2:00 AM EDT Aug. 27Temperature: 67.0°F | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 29.97in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Aug. 26 11:00 PM EDTWednesday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 55F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Aug. 26 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 84F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the NW in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20%.
- Thursday as of Aug. 26 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 67.0F, Overcast - 2:00 AM EDT Aug. 27