For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 68.7F, Clear - 10:22 AM EDT Aug. 29Temperature: 68.7°F | Humidity: 72% | Pressure: 30.19in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Aug. 29 8:19 AM EDTSaturday Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Aug. 29 8:19 AM EDTSaturday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 81F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Aug. 29 8:19 AM EDTSunday - A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 68.7F, Clear - 10:22 AM EDT Aug. 29