For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 50.4F, Overcast - 12:05 AM EDT Oct. 7Temperature: 50.4°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 29.98in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Wednesday as of Oct. 6 10:19 PM EDTWednesday - Patchy fog in the morning. Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds...becoming west around 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Rest of Tonight as of Oct. 6 10:19 PM EDTRest of Tonight - Partly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds.
- Wednesday Night as of Oct. 6 10:19 PM EDTWednesday Night - Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. North winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 50.4F, Overcast - 12:05 AM EDT Oct. 7