For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 63.9F, Overcast - 1:18 AM EDT Jul. 2Temperature: 63.9°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 29.80in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 1 11:22 PM EDTThursday Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Jul. 1 11:22 PM EDTThursday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Jul. 1 11:22 PM EDTFriday - A mainly sunny sky. High 79F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 63.9F, Overcast - 1:18 AM EDT Jul. 2