For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 32.1F, Overcast - 5:25 PM EST Dec. 9Temperature: 32.1°F | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 29.87in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Monday Night as of Dec. 9 10:00 AM ESTMonday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow in the evening, then mostly cloudy. Low of 28F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Monday as of Dec. 9 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with snow, then snow and rain in the afternoon. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 16F. Breezy. Winds from the SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible. […]
- Tuesday as of Dec. 9 10:00 AM ESTTuesday - Mostly cloudy in the morning, then overcast with a chance of snow. High of 30F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Current Conditions : 32.1F, Overcast - 5:25 PM EST Dec. 9