For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 36.9F, Clear - 7:21 AM EDT Oct. 25Temperature: 36.9°F | Humidity: 99% | Pressure: 29.78in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Oct. 25 5:00 AM EDTSaturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 45F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Saturday as of Oct. 25 5:00 AM EDTSaturday - Clear in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 59F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Sunday as of Oct. 25 5:00 AM EDTSunday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 52F. Winds from the WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 36.9F, Clear - 7:21 AM EDT Oct. 25