For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 9.4F, Clear - 7:17 PM EST Mar. 5Temperature: 9.4°F | Humidity: 54% | Pressure: 30.27in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Mar. 5 6:03 PM ESTThursday Night - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low -7F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Mar. 5 6:03 PM ESTThursday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight -9 to -5F.
- Friday as of Mar. 5 6:03 PM ESTFriday - Sunshine and some clouds. High 23F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 9.4F, Clear - 7:17 PM EST Mar. 5