For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 29.0F, Overcast - 8:32 PM EST Nov. 28Temperature: 29.0°F | Humidity: 89% | Pressure: 30.26in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday as of Nov. 28 5:58 PM ESTSunday - Partly sunny. Highs around 40. Light and variable winds... becoming north around 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight as of Nov. 28 5:58 PM ESTTonight - Partly cloudy. Lows around 18. Light and variable winds.
- Sunday Night as of Nov. 28 5:58 PM ESTSunday Night - Partly cloudy until midnight...then clearing. Lows around 18. North winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 29.0F, Overcast - 8:32 PM EST Nov. 28