For now, the best place to see the weather information is on the Weather Underground, where we are live streaming the information. They generate a page for the Breadloaf station, as well as Main Campus.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 64.0F, Overcast - 3:00 PM EDT Apr. 17Temperature: 64.0°F | Humidity: 57% | Pressure: 29.86in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Friday Night as of Apr. 17 11:18 AM EDTFriday Night - Generally clear skies. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Apr. 17 11:18 AM EDTFriday - Chance of a morning shower. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 65F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Apr. 17 11:18 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 64.0F, Overcast - 3:00 PM EDT Apr. 17