Gallery not found. Please check your settings.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 26.0F, Light Snow - 5:23 AM EST Dec. 9Temperature: 26.0°F | Humidity: 76% | Pressure: 30.23in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Monday Night as of Dec. 9 4:00 AM ESTMonday Night - Overcast with snow in the evening, then mostly cloudy. Low of 23F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Dec. 9 4:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with snow, then ice pellets and snow in the afternoon. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 16F. Breezy. Winds from the SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 100% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible. […]
- Tuesday as of Dec. 9 4:00 AM ESTTuesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the afternoon. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%. […]
- Current Conditions : 26.0F, Light Snow - 5:23 AM EST Dec. 9