Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 36.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 6:42 AM EDT Mar. 11Temperature: 36.3°F | Humidity: 85% | Pressure: 29.45in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph […]
- Winter Storm Warning - Expires: 8:00 PM EDTWinter Storm Warning for Addison County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on March 13, 2014
- Tuesday as of Mar. 11 4:06 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Mar. 11 4:06 AM EDTWednesday - Overcast with snow and a chance of rain, then snow in the afternoon. High of 39F with a windchill as low as 23F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 100% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible. […]
- Tuesday Night as of Mar. 11 4:06 AM EDTTuesday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow after midnight. Low of 27F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 30%. […]
- Current Conditions : 36.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 6:42 AM EDT Mar. 11
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.