Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 63.4F, Clear - 12:04 AM EDT Jul. 28Temperature: 63.4°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.66in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Monday Night as of Jul. 27 11:00 PM EDTMonday Night - Overcast with rain showers in the evening, then partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 55F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the WSW after midnight. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Monday as of Jul. 27 11:00 PM EDTMonday - Overcast with thunderstorms and rain, then rain in the afternoon. High of 75F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the WNW in the afternoon. Chance of rain 100% with rainfall amounts near 0.7 in. possible.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 27 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 72F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Current Conditions : 63.4F, Clear - 12:04 AM EDT Jul. 28
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.