Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 41.3F, Scattered Clouds - 10:40 AM EDT Mar. 26Temperature: 41.3°F | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 29.84in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Mar. 26 9:04 AM EDTThursday Night - Cloudy. Periods of rain early. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.
- Thursday as of Mar. 26 9:04 AM EDTThursday - Rain likely. High 48F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
- Friday as of Mar. 26 9:04 AM EDTFriday - Rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
- Current Conditions : 41.3F, Scattered Clouds - 10:40 AM EDT Mar. 26
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.