Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 71.0F, Overcast - 7:29 PM EDT May. 25Temperature: 71.0°F | Humidity: 67% | Pressure: 30.05in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of May. 25 5:21 PM EDTMonday Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers after midnight. Low near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Monday as of May. 25 5:21 PM EDTMonday - A few showers developing late. Lows overnight in the mid 60s.
- Tuesday as of May. 25 5:21 PM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 89F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 71.0F, Overcast - 7:29 PM EDT May. 25
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.