Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 67.5F, Mostly Cloudy - 3:22 PM EDT Oct. 7Temperature: 67.5°F | Humidity: 53% | Pressure: 29.93in (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Tonight as of Oct. 7 10:31 AM EDTTonight - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers until midnight...then clear after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.
- Rest of Today as of Oct. 7 10:31 AM EDTRest of Today - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds...becoming northwest around 10 mph this afternoon.
- Thursday as of Oct. 7 10:31 AM EDTThursday - Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 67.5F, Mostly Cloudy - 3:22 PM EDT Oct. 7
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.