Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 29.9F, Overcast - 4:20 AM EST Jan. 25Temperature: 29.9°F | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 29.37in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Jan. 25 3:26 AM ESTSunday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of -2F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Jan. 25 3:26 AM ESTSunday - Partly cloudy. High of 23F with a windchill as low as 0F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday as of Jan. 25 3:26 AM ESTMonday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 25F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Current Conditions : 29.9F, Overcast - 4:20 AM EST Jan. 25
Best Addition to the Landscape 2010
Everybody has been talking about it, and I know I’m late to the party in posting a picture of the mural on the back of Wright Theater. What I wanted to post, though, was not the best picture of the mural out there, but a picture of the mural in the context of the greater surrounding landscape. I only wish and dream that someday a landscape I put in would have even a fraction of the power this piece has to transform a space. Thanks to Sabra, Kate, and everybody else who made the project happen.