A cold front coming down from Canada was pushing a line of storms in from the northwest, and while the weather service wasn’t expecting too much, they were hinting of potential. Campus had some rain earlier this morning, but then the sun came out, even early across upstate New York, so the heating of the atmosphere allowed some local cells of intense storms to grow. My kids were even impressed.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 47.2F, Overcast - 6:56 PM EDT Oct. 20Temperature: 47.2°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 29.92in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Oct. 20 11:00 AM EDTMonday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain, then rain after midnight. Low of 41F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Monday as of Oct. 20 11:00 AM EDTMonday - Mostly cloudy. High of 55F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Oct. 20 11:00 AM EDTTuesday - Overcast with rain. High of 54F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Current Conditions : 47.2F, Overcast - 6:56 PM EDT Oct. 20