A cold front coming down from Canada was pushing a line of storms in from the northwest, and while the weather service wasn’t expecting too much, they were hinting of potential. Campus had some rain earlier this morning, but then the sun came out, even early across upstate New York, so the heating of the atmosphere allowed some local cells of intense storms to grow. My kids were even impressed.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 21.2F, Light Snow - 7:08 PM EST Mar. 3Temperature: 21.2°F | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 29.89in ( Falling) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Mar. 3 3:03 PM ESTTuesday Night - A wintry mix. Low 25F with temps rising to near 35. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 3 3:03 PM ESTTuesday - Wintry mix of precipitation. Lows overnight in the mid 20s.
- Wednesday as of Mar. 3 3:03 PM ESTWednesday - Mostly cloudy skies. High 39F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 21.2F, Light Snow - 7:08 PM EST Mar. 3