A cold front coming down from Canada was pushing a line of storms in from the northwest, and while the weather service wasn’t expecting too much, they were hinting of potential. Campus had some rain earlier this morning, but then the sun came out, even early across upstate New York, so the heating of the atmosphere allowed some local cells of intense storms to grow. My kids were even impressed.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 59.7F, Clear - 4:18 PM EDT Sep. 19Temperature: 59.7°F | Humidity: 42% | Pressure: 30.32in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Friday Night as of Sep. 19 11:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 41F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Sep. 19 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 59F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the SSE in the afternoon.
- Saturday as of Sep. 19 11:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 70F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 59.7F, Clear - 4:18 PM EDT Sep. 19