A cold front coming down from Canada was pushing a line of storms in from the northwest, and while the weather service wasn’t expecting too much, they were hinting of potential. Campus had some rain earlier this morning, but then the sun came out, even early across upstate New York, so the heating of the atmosphere allowed some local cells of intense storms to grow. My kids were even impressed.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 47.1F, Overcast - 4:10 PM EDT Apr. 27Temperature: 47.1°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 29.69in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 12.0mph
- Monday Night as of Apr. 27 3:15 PM EDTMonday Night - Rain showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 42F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Monday as of Apr. 27 3:15 PM EDTMonday - Showers possible early. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
- Tuesday as of Apr. 27 3:15 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy skies. High near 60F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 47.1F, Overcast - 4:10 PM EDT Apr. 27