A cold front coming down from Canada was pushing a line of storms in from the northwest, and while the weather service wasn’t expecting too much, they were hinting of potential. Campus had some rain earlier this morning, but then the sun came out, even early across upstate New York, so the heating of the atmosphere allowed some local cells of intense storms to grow. My kids were even impressed.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 69.8F, Overcast - 10:47 PM EDT May. 22Temperature: 69.8°F | Humidity: 86% | Pressure: 29.88in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 10.0mph […]
- Wednesday Night as of May. 22 5:00 PM EDTWednesday Night - Overcast with thunderstorms, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 64F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible. […]
- Wednesday as of May. 22 5:00 PM EDTWednesday - Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 82F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. […]
- Thursday as of May. 22 5:00 PM EDTThursday - Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers. High of 79F. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.7 in. possible. […]
- Current Conditions : 69.8F, Overcast - 10:47 PM EDT May. 22