A cold front coming down from Canada was pushing a line of storms in from the northwest, and while the weather service wasn’t expecting too much, they were hinting of potential. Campus had some rain earlier this morning, but then the sun came out, even early across upstate New York, so the heating of the atmosphere allowed some local cells of intense storms to grow. My kids were even impressed.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 18.6F, Clear - 6:35 AM EST Nov. 30Temperature: 18.6°F | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 30.47in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Tonight as of Nov. 30 3:15 AM ESTTonight - Clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds.
- Today as of Nov. 30 3:15 AM ESTToday - Sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Southeast winds around 10 mph...becoming south this afternoon.
- Tuesday as of Nov. 30 3:15 AM ESTTuesday - Partly sunny in the morning...then cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds...becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent.
- Current Conditions : 18.6F, Clear - 6:35 AM EST Nov. 30