A cold front coming down from Canada was pushing a line of storms in from the northwest, and while the weather service wasn’t expecting too much, they were hinting of potential. Campus had some rain earlier this morning, but then the sun came out, even early across upstate New York, so the heating of the atmosphere allowed some local cells of intense storms to grow. My kids were even impressed.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 26.4F, Overcast - 9:55 PM EST Nov. 27Temperature: 26.4°F | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 30.03in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Nov. 27 4:00 PM ESTThursday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the evening, then overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 21F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Thursday as of Nov. 27 4:00 PM ESTThursday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 21F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Friday as of Nov. 27 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 32F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : 26.4F, Overcast - 9:55 PM EST Nov. 27