Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 31.8F, Overcast - 12:28 PM EST Dec. 22Temperature: 31.8°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 30.32in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Monday Night as of Dec. 22 10:00 AM ESTMonday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow, then a chance of snow and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 30F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Monday as of Dec. 22 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Mostly cloudy. High of 36F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Tuesday as of Dec. 22 10:00 AM ESTTuesday - Overcast with a chance of snow and a chance of rain, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 39F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 50% .
- Current Conditions : 31.8F, Overcast - 12:28 PM EST Dec. 22
Teaching with Technology Fair
It’s Commencement (literally, it’s about 9:30 Sunday morning, we’ve been at it since 5 Am, but now us landscapers are hiding around campus working where you can’t see us), hence the lack of any posts the last week or so. I’ve got a lot to write, but being a landscaper in spring has it’s disadvantages, time management being a one of them. I just wanted to mention I’ll be at the Teaching with Technology Fair on Wednesday, in the Great Hall at Bicentennial Hall from 10-12, showing off the Campus Tree Map. If you’re curious as to the ArcGIS underpinnings of the map, or just want to drop by to talk plants, come on over.