Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 53.7F, Overcast - 7:23 PM EDT Oct. 25Temperature: 53.7°F | Humidity: 84% | Pressure: 29.51in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSaturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 45F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Saturday as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 59F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Sunday as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSunday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 52F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 53.7F, Overcast - 7:23 PM EDT Oct. 25
Teaching with Technology Fair
It’s Commencement (literally, it’s about 9:30 Sunday morning, we’ve been at it since 5 Am, but now us landscapers are hiding around campus working where you can’t see us), hence the lack of any posts the last week or so. I’ve got a lot to write, but being a landscaper in spring has it’s disadvantages, time management being a one of them. I just wanted to mention I’ll be at the Teaching with Technology Fair on Wednesday, in the Great Hall at Bicentennial Hall from 10-12, showing off the Campus Tree Map. If you’re curious as to the ArcGIS underpinnings of the map, or just want to drop by to talk plants, come on over.