Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 71.9F, Clear - 12:10 PM EDT Jul. 30Temperature: 71.9°F | Humidity: 62% | Pressure: 30.01in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 30 11:00 AM EDTWednesday Night - Partly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 55F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 30 11:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. High of 77F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday as of Jul. 30 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers. High of 73F. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 71.9F, Clear - 12:10 PM EDT Jul. 30
Teaching with Technology Fair
It’s Commencement (literally, it’s about 9:30 Sunday morning, we’ve been at it since 5 Am, but now us landscapers are hiding around campus working where you can’t see us), hence the lack of any posts the last week or so. I’ve got a lot to write, but being a landscaper in spring has it’s disadvantages, time management being a one of them. I just wanted to mention I’ll be at the Teaching with Technology Fair on Wednesday, in the Great Hall at Bicentennial Hall from 10-12, showing off the Campus Tree Map. If you’re curious as to the ArcGIS underpinnings of the map, or just want to drop by to talk plants, come on over.