Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 74.6F, Scattered Clouds - 7:38 AM EDT May. 27Temperature: 74.6°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 30.07in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Thursday as of May. 27 5:22 AM EDTThursday - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday as of May. 27 5:22 AM EDTWednesday - Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 86F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Wednesday Night as of May. 27 5:22 AM EDTWednesday Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, with mostly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Special Statement - Expires: 12:00 PM EDTSpecial Statement for Addison County in effect until 12:00 PM EDT on May 27, 2015
- Current Conditions : 74.6F, Scattered Clouds - 7:38 AM EDT May. 27
Teaching with Technology Fair
It’s Commencement (literally, it’s about 9:30 Sunday morning, we’ve been at it since 5 Am, but now us landscapers are hiding around campus working where you can’t see us), hence the lack of any posts the last week or so. I’ve got a lot to write, but being a landscaper in spring has it’s disadvantages, time management being a one of them. I just wanted to mention I’ll be at the Teaching with Technology Fair on Wednesday, in the Great Hall at Bicentennial Hall from 10-12, showing off the Campus Tree Map. If you’re curious as to the ArcGIS underpinnings of the map, or just want to drop by to talk plants, come on over.