Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 49.0F, Overcast - 1:30 PM EDT Apr. 24Temperature: 49.0°F | Humidity: 41% | Pressure: 29.88in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 19.0mph
- Flood Warning - Expires: 12:30 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 12:30 PM EDT on April 25, 2014
- Thursday as of Apr. 24 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 54F. Breezy. Winds from the NNW at 20 to 25 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Friday as of Apr. 24 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy. High of 59F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday Night as of Apr. 24 11:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 36F. Winds from the North at 5 to 15 mph.
- Fire Weather Warning - Expires: 7:00 PM EDTFire Weather Warning for Addison County in effect until 7:00 PM EDT on April 24, 2014
- Current Conditions : 49.0F, Overcast - 1:30 PM EDT Apr. 24
Teaching with Technology Fair
It’s Commencement (literally, it’s about 9:30 Sunday morning, we’ve been at it since 5 Am, but now us landscapers are hiding around campus working where you can’t see us), hence the lack of any posts the last week or so. I’ve got a lot to write, but being a landscaper in spring has it’s disadvantages, time management being a one of them. I just wanted to mention I’ll be at the Teaching with Technology Fair on Wednesday, in the Great Hall at Bicentennial Hall from 10-12, showing off the Campus Tree Map. If you’re curious as to the ArcGIS underpinnings of the map, or just want to drop by to talk plants, come on over.