Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 37.6F, Overcast - 9:26 PM EST Nov. 22Temperature: 37.6°F | Humidity: 54% | Pressure: 30.00in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Nov. 22 4:00 PM ESTSaturday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain. Low of 36F with a windchill as low as 28F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Saturday as of Nov. 22 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast with a chance of rain. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 12F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Sunday as of Nov. 22 4:00 PM ESTSunday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 48F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 37.6F, Overcast - 9:26 PM EST Nov. 22
Teaching with Technology Fair
It’s Commencement (literally, it’s about 9:30 Sunday morning, we’ve been at it since 5 Am, but now us landscapers are hiding around campus working where you can’t see us), hence the lack of any posts the last week or so. I’ve got a lot to write, but being a landscaper in spring has it’s disadvantages, time management being a one of them. I just wanted to mention I’ll be at the Teaching with Technology Fair on Wednesday, in the Great Hall at Bicentennial Hall from 10-12, showing off the Campus Tree Map. If you’re curious as to the ArcGIS underpinnings of the map, or just want to drop by to talk plants, come on over.