Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 22.6F, Light Snow - 6:45 PM EST Mar. 1Temperature: 22.6°F | Humidity: 85% | Pressure: 30.21in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Mar. 1 4:00 PM ESTSunday Night - Overcast with snow. Low of 23F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Mar. 1 4:00 PM ESTSunday - Overcast with snow in the afternoon. High of 34F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%.
- Monday as of Mar. 1 4:00 PM ESTMonday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 18F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : 22.6F, Light Snow - 6:45 PM EST Mar. 1
Teaching with Technology Fair
It’s Commencement (literally, it’s about 9:30 Sunday morning, we’ve been at it since 5 Am, but now us landscapers are hiding around campus working where you can’t see us), hence the lack of any posts the last week or so. I’ve got a lot to write, but being a landscaper in spring has it’s disadvantages, time management being a one of them. I just wanted to mention I’ll be at the Teaching with Technology Fair on Wednesday, in the Great Hall at Bicentennial Hall from 10-12, showing off the Campus Tree Map. If you’re curious as to the ArcGIS underpinnings of the map, or just want to drop by to talk plants, come on over.