Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 48.0F, Overcast - 4:06 PM EDT Apr. 25Temperature: 48.0°F | Humidity: 50% | Pressure: 29.74in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Apr. 25 12:15 PM EDTSaturday Night - Some clouds. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Apr. 25 12:15 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Apr. 25 12:15 PM EDTSunday - Partly cloudy. High 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 48.0F, Overcast - 4:06 PM EDT Apr. 25
Teaching with Technology Fair
It’s Commencement (literally, it’s about 9:30 Sunday morning, we’ve been at it since 5 Am, but now us landscapers are hiding around campus working where you can’t see us), hence the lack of any posts the last week or so. I’ve got a lot to write, but being a landscaper in spring has it’s disadvantages, time management being a one of them. I just wanted to mention I’ll be at the Teaching with Technology Fair on Wednesday, in the Great Hall at Bicentennial Hall from 10-12, showing off the Campus Tree Map. If you’re curious as to the ArcGIS underpinnings of the map, or just want to drop by to talk plants, come on over.