Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 72.3F, Overcast - 3:17 PM EDT Aug. 27Temperature: 72.3°F | Humidity: 53% | Pressure: 30.03in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Aug. 27 2:22 PM EDTThursday Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Aug. 27 2:22 PM EDTThursday - Generally cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Aug. 27 2:22 PM EDTFriday - Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 72.3F, Overcast - 3:17 PM EDT Aug. 27
10,000, and an invitation
The site stats section of the blog just claims I reached over 10,000 page views (What does that mean? I have no idea. Maybe 9000 views by the “Google”, 500 people searching for “most beautiful college campus”, and then there is the rest of you in bloggerville. Welcome, come right in.) Like having a child, now I’m feeling this mantle of responsibility, but without the diaper phase. So the invitation is simple-ask away. Walking across campus I’m frequently stopped and asked questions, like advice on fruit trees, or tomatoes. I’ve been gardening and landscaping since about 6th grade, and while I have nowhere near all the answers, I at least know where to look. (And as you may have picked up on, I’ve got opinions. Lots of opinions.) So post some feedback, ask some questions, or send some pictures of your gardening accomplishments. I’m a landscaper, and although it hasn’t felt like it yet, it is May, so give me some time to respond. And thanks for listening.