Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 25.5F, Clear - 5:27 PM EST Dec. 10Temperature: 25.5°F | Humidity: 48% | Pressure: 29.85in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Dec. 10 4:00 PM ESTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of snow. Low of 19F with a windchill as low as 10F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Tuesday as of Dec. 10 4:00 PM ESTTuesday - Overcast with a chance of snow. High of 30F with a windchill as low as 21F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Wednesday as of Dec. 10 4:00 PM ESTWednesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 28F with a windchill as low as 10F. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : 25.5F, Clear - 5:27 PM EST Dec. 10
10,000, and an invitation
The site stats section of the blog just claims I reached over 10,000 page views (What does that mean? I have no idea. Maybe 9000 views by the “Google”, 500 people searching for “most beautiful college campus”, and then there is the rest of you in bloggerville. Welcome, come right in.) Like having a child, now I’m feeling this mantle of responsibility, but without the diaper phase. So the invitation is simple-ask away. Walking across campus I’m frequently stopped and asked questions, like advice on fruit trees, or tomatoes. I’ve been gardening and landscaping since about 6th grade, and while I have nowhere near all the answers, I at least know where to look. (And as you may have picked up on, I’ve got opinions. Lots of opinions.) So post some feedback, ask some questions, or send some pictures of your gardening accomplishments. I’m a landscaper, and although it hasn’t felt like it yet, it is May, so give me some time to respond. And thanks for listening.