Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 81.4F, Mostly Cloudy - 7:18 PM EDT Aug. 3Temperature: 81.4°F | Humidity: 53% | Pressure: 29.71in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Monday Night as of Aug. 3 5:22 PM EDTMonday Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
- Monday as of Aug. 3 5:22 PM EDTMonday - Chance of showers. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 3 5:22 PM EDTTuesday - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 81.4F, Mostly Cloudy - 7:18 PM EDT Aug. 3