Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 76.1F, Scattered Clouds - 7:43 PM EDT Aug. 31Temperature: 76.1°F | Humidity: 68% | Pressure: 29.94in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Monday Night as of Aug. 31 5:20 PM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Aug. 31 5:20 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 31 5:20 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy skies. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 76.1F, Scattered Clouds - 7:43 PM EDT Aug. 31