Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 32.4F, Light Rain - 11:23 AM EST Dec. 1Temperature: 32.4°F | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 30.23in ( Falling) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Tonight as of Dec. 1 9:27 AM ESTTonight - Rain. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 90 percent.
- Rest of Today as of Dec. 1 9:27 AM ESTRest of Today - Cloudy. A chance of rain with a slight chance of freezing rain late this morning...then rain likely this afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds...becoming south around 10 mph this afternoon. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
- Wednesday as of Dec. 1 9:27 AM ESTWednesday - Rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 90 percent.
- Current Conditions : 32.4F, Light Rain - 11:23 AM EST Dec. 1