Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 8.9F, Clear - 6:24 PM EST Feb. 26Temperature: 8.9°F | Humidity: 57% | Pressure: 30.08in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Feb. 26 4:00 PM ESTThursday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of snow. Low of -6F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Feb. 26 4:00 PM ESTThursday - Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 16F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Friday as of Feb. 26 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Clear. High of 16F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 8.9F, Clear - 6:24 PM EST Feb. 26