Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 36.7F, Clear - 5:01 PM EST Dec. 6Temperature: 36.7°F | Humidity: 75% | Pressure: 30.05in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Friday Night as of Dec. 6 4:00 PM ESTFriday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the evening, then overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 25F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 50% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.
- Friday as of Dec. 6 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Overcast with a chance of snow and a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 43F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Saturday as of Dec. 6 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 36F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Current Conditions : 36.7F, Clear - 5:01 PM EST Dec. 6