Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 65.2F, Mostly Cloudy - 11:51 PM EDT Jul. 1Temperature: 65.2°F | Humidity: 79% | Pressure: 29.78in (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 1 8:22 PM EDTWednesday Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 1 8:22 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.
- Thursday as of Jul. 1 8:22 PM EDTThursday - Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 65.2F, Mostly Cloudy - 11:51 PM EDT Jul. 1