Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 80.6F, Mostly Cloudy - 11:42 AM EDT Jul. 7Temperature: 80.6°F | Humidity: 72% | Pressure: 29.96in (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jul. 7 8:22 AM EDTTuesday Night - Scattered thunderstorms this evening, then cloudy with rain likely late. Low 68F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 7 8:22 AM EDTTuesday - Cloudy early with scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 7 8:22 AM EDTWednesday - Rain ending early. Breaks of sun in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Current Conditions : 80.6F, Mostly Cloudy - 11:42 AM EDT Jul. 7
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.