Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Thursday as of Sep. 18 5:00 AM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 59F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Thursday Night as of Sep. 18 5:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 36F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Sep. 18 5:00 AM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 61F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 47.5F, Clear - 4:13 AM EDT Sep. 18Temperature: 47.5°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.94in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Frost Advisory - Expires: 8:00 AM EDTFrost Advisory for Addison County in effect until 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
- Thursday as of Sep. 18 5:00 AM EDT
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.