Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Special Statement - Expires: 2:00 PM EDTSpecial Statement for Addison County in effect until 2:00 PM EDT on July 31, 2014
- Current Conditions : 72.2F, Scattered Clouds - 11:58 AM EDT Jul. 31Temperature: 72.2°F | Humidity: 67% | Pressure: 30.04in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Thursday as of Jul. 31 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 72F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Friday as of Jul. 31 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 82F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 31 11:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 55F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Special Statement - Expires: 2:00 PM EDT
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.