Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 17.1F, Clear - 6:36 AM EDT Mar. 9Temperature: 17.1°F | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 29.94in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Mar. 9 5:00 AM EDTSunday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 18F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
- Sunday as of Mar. 9 5:00 AM EDTSunday - Clear. High of 30F with a windchill as low as 19F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Mar. 9 5:00 AM EDTMonday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 41F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40% .
- Current Conditions : 17.1F, Clear - 6:36 AM EDT Mar. 9
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.