Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 83.2F, Scattered Clouds - 5:43 PM EDT Aug. 31Temperature: 83.2°F | Humidity: 51% | Pressure: 29.92in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Monday Night as of Aug. 31 2:19 PM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Aug. 31 2:19 PM EDTMonday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 31 2:19 PM EDTTuesday - Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 83.2F, Scattered Clouds - 5:43 PM EDT Aug. 31
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.