Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 8.8F, Clear - 4:44 PM EST Jan. 31Temperature: 8.8°F | Humidity: 52% | Pressure: 30.11in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Winter Storm Watch - Expires: 7:00 PM ESTWinter Storm Watch for Addison County in effect until 7:00 PM EST on February 02, 2015
- Saturday as of Jan. 31 2:54 PM ESTSaturday - Clear. High of 10F with a windchill as low as -18F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday as of Jan. 31 2:54 PM ESTSunday - Mostly cloudy. High of 19F with a windchill as low as -4F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night as of Jan. 31 2:54 PM ESTSaturday Night - Mostly cloudy. Low of 1F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 8.8F, Clear - 4:44 PM EST Jan. 31
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.