Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 18.6F, Clear - 7:14 AM EST Mar. 5Temperature: 18.6°F | Humidity: 59% | Pressure: 30.05in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 10.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Mar. 5 6:02 AM ESTThursday Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low -4F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Mar. 5 6:02 AM ESTThursday - Generally cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 21F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday as of Mar. 5 6:02 AM ESTFriday - Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 24F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 18.6F, Clear - 7:14 AM EST Mar. 5
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.