Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 30.3F, Overcast - 4:47 PM EST Nov. 28Temperature: 30.3°F | Humidity: 85% | Pressure: 30.26in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Sunday as of Nov. 28 3:16 PM ESTSunday - Partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds...becoming north around 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight as of Nov. 28 3:16 PM ESTTonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds.
- Sunday Night as of Nov. 28 3:16 PM ESTSunday Night - Partly cloudy until midnight...then clearing. Lows around 18. North winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 30.3F, Overcast - 4:47 PM EST Nov. 28
The Most Beautiful College Campuses
Forbes recently wrote an article on The World’s Most Beautiful College Campuses. A nice slide show is included in the article, if you can ignore the pervasive advertising in it. Take a look at the Middle Path at Kenyon College, or one of my personal favorites, the campus of Wellesly College, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead Jr., of Central Park fame, and, closer to home, designer of Shelburne Farms.