Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 26.7F, Light Snow - 11:56 AM EST Dec. 21Temperature: 26.7°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 30.32in (Steady) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Dec. 21 10:00 AM ESTSunday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 16F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday as of Dec. 21 10:00 AM ESTSunday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 34F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Monday as of Dec. 21 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Mostly cloudy. High of 36F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Current Conditions : 26.7F, Light Snow - 11:56 AM EST Dec. 21
Here at Middlebury we seemed to have missed the brunt of the storm all around us. Trees are down all around Lake Dunmore, East Middlebury, and up into Huntington. No major tree damage here, although some Weeping Willows look like the base of the chair you sit in after a haircut-we’ll be picking up sticks for a day or so. Snow Reports from around the area include 6″ in Cornwall, and 9″ in Bridport, while on campus we only seemed to be shoveling 3″. Our peak wind gust was 48 MPH, from the southeast at 2 PM. Some brave souls out making snowmen on Battell Beach went inside pretty quickly after that…