We cannot display this gallery
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 58.8F, Clear - 3:54 PM EDT Oct. 8Temperature: 58.8°F | Humidity: 49% | Pressure: 30.12in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Friday as of Oct. 8 3:13 PM EDTFriday - Rain. Highs around 60. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
- Tonight as of Oct. 8 3:13 PM EDTTonight - Mostly clear until midnight...then cloudy with rain likely after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 70 percent.
- Friday Night as of Oct. 8 3:13 PM EDTFriday Night - Cloudy. A slight chance of showers until midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. North winds around 10 mph until midnight... becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 20 percent.
- Current Conditions : 58.8F, Clear - 3:54 PM EDT Oct. 8