Gallery not found. Please check your settings.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 40.9F, Clear - 1:27 AM EDT Apr. 24Temperature: 40.9°F | Humidity: 48% | Pressure: 29.77in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Friday as of Apr. 23 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 64F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%. […]
- Thursday as of Apr. 23 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Clear. High of 54F. Breezy. Winds from the NNW at 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Thursday Night as of Apr. 23 11:00 PM EDTThursday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 32F. Winds from the North at 5 to 15 mph.
- Flood Warning - Expires: 12:53 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 12:53 PM EDT on April 24, 2014
- Current Conditions : 40.9F, Clear - 1:27 AM EDT Apr. 24