Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Wednesday as of Sep. 17 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 68F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night as of Sep. 17 5:00 AM EDTWednesday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 48F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Thursday as of Sep. 17 5:00 AM EDTThursday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain in the morning, then clear. High of 59F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Current Conditions : 40.9F, Rain - 4:10 AM EDT Sep. 17Temperature: 40.9°F | Humidity: 98% | Pressure: 30.00in (Rising) | Conditions: Rain | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Wednesday as of Sep. 17 5:00 AM EDT
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.