Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 55.7F, Scattered Clouds - 12:11 AM EDT Jul. 31Temperature: 55.7°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.00in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 30 11:00 PM EDTThursday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 54F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Thursday as of Jul. 30 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 70F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Friday as of Jul. 30 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 82F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Current Conditions : 55.7F, Scattered Clouds - 12:11 AM EDT Jul. 31
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.