Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 34.4F, Overcast - 11:06 AM EDT Mar. 30Temperature: 34.4°F | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 29.67in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Monday Night as of Mar. 30 9:05 AM EDTMonday Night - Overcast. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 28F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Mar. 30 9:05 AM EDTMonday - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 46F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 30 9:05 AM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 34.4F, Overcast - 11:06 AM EDT Mar. 30
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.