Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 71.7F, Overcast - 5:16 PM EDT Sep. 30Temperature: 71.7°F | Humidity: 67% | Pressure: 29.95in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 30 5:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Fog overnight. Low of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 30 5:00 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 72F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 30 5:00 PM EDTWednesday - Mostly cloudy. Fog early. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 71.7F, Overcast - 5:16 PM EDT Sep. 30
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.