Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 25.4F, Clear - 12:09 PM EST Dec. 20Temperature: 25.4°F | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 30.28in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Dec. 20 10:00 AM ESTSaturday Night - Mostly cloudy. Low of 12F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Dec. 20 10:00 AM ESTSaturday - Clear in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 30F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday as of Dec. 20 10:00 AM ESTSunday - Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 32F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 25.4F, Clear - 12:09 PM EST Dec. 20
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.