Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 79.3F, Scattered Clouds - 11:12 AM EDT Aug. 31Temperature: 79.3°F | Humidity: 68% | Pressure: 29.96in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Monday Night as of Aug. 31 8:19 AM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Aug. 31 8:19 AM EDTMonday - Sun and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 31 8:19 AM EDTTuesday - A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 79.3F, Scattered Clouds - 11:12 AM EDT Aug. 31
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.