Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 31.4F, Overcast - 10:48 AM EST Nov. 29Temperature: 31.4°F | Humidity: 79% | Pressure: 30.31in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Tonight as of Nov. 29 9:29 AM ESTTonight - Partly cloudy until midnight...then clearing. Lows around 19. North winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable.
- Rest of Today as of Nov. 29 9:29 AM ESTRest of Today - Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. North winds around 10 mph.
- Monday as of Nov. 29 9:29 AM ESTMonday - Sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds... becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Current Conditions : 31.4F, Overcast - 10:48 AM EST Nov. 29
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.