Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 45.5F, Overcast - 7:00 AM EDT Oct. 22Temperature: 45.5°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 30.12in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Oct. 22 5:00 AM EDTWednesday Night - Overcast with rain. Low of 45F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.5 in. possible.
- Wednesday as of Oct. 22 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 52F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Thursday as of Oct. 22 5:00 AM EDTThursday - Overcast with rain. High of 54F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 45.5F, Overcast - 7:00 AM EDT Oct. 22
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.