Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.8F, Light Rain - 12:12 AM EDT Jul. 5Temperature: 61.8°F | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 30.01in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Jul. 4 8:21 PM EDTSunday Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunday as of Jul. 4 8:21 PM EDTSunday - Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Jul. 4 8:21 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 61.8F, Light Rain - 12:12 AM EDT Jul. 5
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.