Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 76.8F, Mostly Cloudy - 5:50 PM EDT Aug. 4Temperature: 76.8°F | Humidity: 58% | Pressure: 29.82in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Aug. 4 2:22 PM EDTTuesday Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 4 2:22 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
- Wednesday as of Aug. 4 2:22 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 76.8F, Mostly Cloudy - 5:50 PM EDT Aug. 4
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.