Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 64.0F, Overcast - 3:00 PM EDT Apr. 17Temperature: 64.0°F | Humidity: 57% | Pressure: 29.86in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Friday Night as of Apr. 17 11:18 AM EDTFriday Night - Generally clear skies. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Apr. 17 11:18 AM EDTFriday - Chance of a morning shower. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 65F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Apr. 17 11:18 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 64.0F, Overcast - 3:00 PM EDT Apr. 17
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.