Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 83.0F, Overcast - 4:14 PM EDT May. 30Temperature: 83.0°F | Humidity: 62% | Pressure: 29.95in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 13.0mph
- Sunday as of May. 30 2:24 PM EDTSunday - Periods of rain. High 58F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
- Saturday as of May. 30 2:24 PM EDTSaturday - Thunderstorms, some may contain heavy rain. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
- Saturday Night as of May. 30 2:24 PM EDTSaturday Night - Thunderstorms, some heavy this evening, then periods of rain late. A few storms may be severe. Low 59F. S winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.
- Special Statement - Expires: 4:30 PM EDTSpecial Statement for Addison County in effect until 4:30 PM EDT on May 30, 2015
- Current Conditions : 83.0F, Overcast - 4:14 PM EDT May. 30
The Last Gasp of Fall
It’s raining tonight, and the wind is going to howl tomorrow. By all means, if you live out of state, come up tomorrow and see the last bit of foliage around as it goes flying past your window at 40 MPH. If you can’t make it, here’s some final fall color pictures from around campus, the last gasp before stick season.