We cannot display this gallery
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 85.1F, Clear - 1:03 PM EDT Aug. 3Temperature: 85.1°F | Humidity: 54% | Pressure: 29.74in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Monday Night as of Aug. 3 11:20 AM EDTMonday Night - Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous this evening. A few storms may be severe. Low 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Monday as of Aug. 3 11:20 AM EDTMonday - Thunderstorms likely. A few storms may be severe. High around 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 3 11:20 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Current Conditions : 85.1F, Clear - 1:03 PM EDT Aug. 3