Gallery not found. Please check your settings.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 37.5F, Clear - 12:45 AM EDT Apr. 20Temperature: 37.5°F | Humidity: 61% | Pressure: 30.44in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday as of Apr. 19 11:00 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High of 70F. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday as of Apr. 19 11:00 PM EDTSunday - Clear in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 61F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday Night as of Apr. 19 11:00 PM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 37F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph.
- Flood Warning - Expires: 10:56 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 10:56 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
- Current Conditions : 37.5F, Clear - 12:45 AM EDT Apr. 20