Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 35.3F, Rain - 10:40 PM EDT Mar. 26Temperature: 35.3°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.73in (Steady) | Conditions: Rain | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Mar. 26 9:05 PM EDTThursday Night - Periods of rain and snow. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 70%.
- Thursday as of Mar. 26 9:05 PM EDTThursday - Mix of rain and snow. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
- Friday as of Mar. 26 9:05 PM EDTFriday - Overcast. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 40F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 35.3F, Rain - 10:40 PM EDT Mar. 26
Fall Foliage Pictures
We’re on the downhill side of fall foliage at Middlebury now, but here’s some pictures while it lasts.