Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 66.0F, Overcast - 11:53 PM EDT Jul. 23Temperature: 66.0°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.86in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 23 11:00 PM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Jul. 23 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 75F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Jul. 23 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 82F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 66.0F, Overcast - 11:53 PM EDT Jul. 23
Fall Foliage Pictures
We’re on the downhill side of fall foliage at Middlebury now, but here’s some pictures while it lasts.