Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Tuesday as of Sep. 23 5:00 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 23 5:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Clear. Low of 45F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 23 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 40.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 4:34 AM EDT Sep. 23Temperature: 40.3°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.18in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday as of Sep. 23 5:00 AM EDT
Fall Foliage Pictures
We’re on the downhill side of fall foliage at Middlebury now, but here’s some pictures while it lasts.