Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 42.3F, Clear - 6:58 PM EDT Mar. 11Temperature: 42.3°F | Humidity: 59% | Pressure: 29.63in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 5.0mph […]
- Wednesday as of Mar. 11 5:00 PM EDTWednesday - Overcast with snow. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 18F. Winds from the East at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the NNE in the afternoon. Chance of snow 100% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 11 5:00 PM EDTTuesday - Mostly cloudy. High of 46F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night as of Mar. 11 5:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 27F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Winter Storm Warning - Expires: 8:00 PM EDTWinter Storm Warning for Addison County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on March 13, 2014
- Current Conditions : 42.3F, Clear - 6:58 PM EDT Mar. 11
Fall Foliage Pictures
We’re on the downhill side of fall foliage at Middlebury now, but here’s some pictures while it lasts.