Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 12.8F, Scattered Clouds - 4:13 PM EST Jan. 26Temperature: 12.8°F | Humidity: 66% | Pressure: 30.08in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Tuesday as of Jan. 26 3:26 PM ESTTuesday - Overcast with snow. High of 19F with a windchill as low as -2F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.
- Monday as of Jan. 26 3:26 PM ESTMonday - Mostly cloudy. High of 21F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night as of Jan. 26 3:26 PM ESTMonday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow after midnight. Low of 10F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
- Winter Weather Advisory - Expires: 1:00 AM ESTWinter Weather Advisory for Addison County in effect until 1:00 AM EST on January 28, 2015
- Current Conditions : 12.8F, Scattered Clouds - 4:13 PM EST Jan. 26
Fall Foliage Pictures
We’re on the downhill side of fall foliage at Middlebury now, but here’s some pictures while it lasts.