Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 22.9F, Clear - 12:06 AM EDT Apr. 17Temperature: 22.9°F | Humidity: 89% | Pressure: 30.62in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday as of Apr. 16 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 59F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday as of Apr. 16 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Clear. High of 55F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night as of Apr. 16 11:00 PM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 28F with a windchill as low as 21F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Flood Warning - Expires: 11:50 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 11:50 PM EDT on April 17, 2014
- Current Conditions : 22.9F, Clear - 12:06 AM EDT Apr. 17
Fall Foliage Pictures
We’re on the downhill side of fall foliage at Middlebury now, but here’s some pictures while it lasts.