Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 59.3F, Overcast - 5:26 AM EDT Jul. 5Temperature: 59.3°F | Humidity: 95% | Pressure: 30.02in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Jul. 5 2:21 AM EDTSunday Night - A few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunday as of Jul. 5 2:21 AM EDTSunday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Jul. 5 2:21 AM EDTMonday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 59.3F, Overcast - 5:26 AM EDT Jul. 5
Fall Foliage Pictures
We’re on the downhill side of fall foliage at Middlebury now, but here’s some pictures while it lasts.