Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 59.1F, Clear - 11:29 PM EDT Sep. 4Temperature: 59.1°F | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 30.23in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday as of Sep. 4 10:09 PM EDTSaturday - Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Light and variable winds.
- Rest of Tonight as of Sep. 4 10:09 PM EDTRest of Tonight - Clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds.
- Saturday Night as of Sep. 4 10:09 PM EDTSaturday Night - Clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 59.1F, Clear - 11:29 PM EDT Sep. 4
Fall Foliage Pictures
We’re on the downhill side of fall foliage at Middlebury now, but here’s some pictures while it lasts.