Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 70.0F, Overcast - 1:47 PM EDT Aug. 21Temperature: 70.0°F | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 30.04in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Aug. 21 11:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain. Low of 57F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.
- Thursday as of Aug. 21 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Overcast with rain showers, then a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 70F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.
- Friday as of Aug. 21 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 73F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 70.0F, Overcast - 1:47 PM EDT Aug. 21
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.