Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : -6.5F, Clear - 7:30 AM EST Mar. 6Temperature: -6.5°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 30.45in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Mar. 6 6:03 AM ESTFriday Night - Some clouds. Low 8F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Mar. 6 6:03 AM ESTFriday - Sunny to partly cloudy. High 23F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday as of Mar. 6 6:03 AM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy early, then some snow showers later in the day. High near 30F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : -6.5F, Clear - 7:30 AM EST Mar. 6
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.