Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 67.6F, Clear - 11:19 PM EDT Aug. 3Temperature: 67.6°F | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 29.78in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Monday Night as of Aug. 3 8:21 PM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy skies. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Aug. 3 8:21 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
- Tuesday as of Aug. 3 8:21 PM EDTTuesday - Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Current Conditions : 67.6F, Clear - 11:19 PM EDT Aug. 3
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.