Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 52.4F, Clear - 3:05 AM EDT Oct. 13Temperature: 52.4°F | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 29.59in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday as of Oct. 13 1:40 AM EDTTuesday - Partly sunny with a chance of showers in the morning... then cloudy with showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
- Rest of Tonight as of Oct. 13 1:40 AM EDTRest of Tonight - Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night as of Oct. 13 1:40 AM EDTTuesday Night - Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers...mainly until midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
- Current Conditions : 52.4F, Clear - 3:05 AM EDT Oct. 13
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.