Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 47.8F, Light Rain - 6:58 PM EDT Oct. 21Temperature: 47.8°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 30.00in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Oct. 21 5:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Overcast with rain showers, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 45F. Winds from the North at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Tuesday as of Oct. 21 5:00 PM EDTTuesday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 55F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Wednesday as of Oct. 21 5:00 PM EDTWednesday - Overcast with rain. High of 52F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 47.8F, Light Rain - 6:58 PM EDT Oct. 21
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.