Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Tuesday as of Nov. 25 10:00 AM ESTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 50F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night as of Nov. 25 10:00 AM ESTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 32F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Nov. 25 10:00 AM ESTWednesday - Overcast with a chance of snow, then a chance of snow and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 37F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
- Current Conditions : 47.9F, Clear - 9:33 AM EST Nov. 25Temperature: 47.9°F | Humidity: 60% | Pressure: 29.86in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Tuesday as of Nov. 25 10:00 AM EST
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.