Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 77.4F, Clear - 12:13 PM EDT Sep. 4Temperature: 77.4°F | Humidity: 55% | Pressure: 30.17in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Tonight as of Sep. 4 10:05 AM EDTTonight - Clear. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds.
- Rest of Today as of Sep. 4 10:05 AM EDTRest of Today - Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds.
- Saturday as of Sep. 4 10:05 AM EDTSaturday - Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 77.4F, Clear - 12:13 PM EDT Sep. 4
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.