Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 55.7F, Overcast - 5:40 AM EDT Oct. 2Temperature: 55.7°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.15in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Oct. 2 5:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Oct. 2 5:00 AM EDTThursday - Overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 70F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Oct. 2 5:00 AM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 70F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 55.7F, Overcast - 5:40 AM EDT Oct. 2
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.