Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 41.5F, Light Drizzle - 7:19 AM EDT Oct. 24Temperature: 41.5°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.83in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Drizzle | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 14.0mph
- Friday Night as of Oct. 24 5:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 39F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Oct. 24 5:00 AM EDTFriday - Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 52F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Saturday as of Oct. 24 5:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 59F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 41.5F, Light Drizzle - 7:19 AM EDT Oct. 24
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.