Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 35.3F, Clear - 1:39 AM EST Nov. 26Temperature: 35.3°F | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 30.73in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Thursday as of Nov. 26 12:35 AM ESTThursday - Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Rest of Tonight as of Nov. 26 12:35 AM ESTRest of Tonight - Mostly clear. Near steady temperature in the upper 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
- Thursday Night as of Nov. 26 12:35 AM ESTThursday Night - Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 35.3F, Clear - 1:39 AM EST Nov. 26
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.