Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 51.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 5:15 AM EDT Sep. 30Temperature: 51.3°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.97in (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Low of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Mostly cloudy. Fog early. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 51.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 5:15 AM EDT Sep. 30
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.