Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 17.1F, Clear - 6:36 AM EDT Mar. 9Temperature: 17.1°F | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 29.94in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Mar. 9 5:00 AM EDTSunday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 18F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
- Sunday as of Mar. 9 5:00 AM EDTSunday - Clear. High of 30F with a windchill as low as 19F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Mar. 9 5:00 AM EDTMonday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 41F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40% .
- Current Conditions : 17.1F, Clear - 6:36 AM EDT Mar. 9
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.