Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 34.8F, Light Rain - 11:07 PM EDT Mar. 30Temperature: 34.8°F | Humidity: 85% | Pressure: 29.69in (Steady) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Mar. 30 9:05 PM EDTMonday Night - Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
- Monday as of Mar. 30 9:05 PM EDTMonday - Snow showers. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 30 9:05 PM EDTTuesday - Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 34.8F, Light Rain - 11:07 PM EDT Mar. 30
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.