Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.9F, Scattered Clouds - 11:58 PM EDT Aug. 1Temperature: 61.9°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 29.82in (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Aug. 1 8:19 PM EDTSunday Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Aug. 1 8:19 PM EDTSunday - Sunshine and some clouds. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Aug. 1 8:19 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy skies. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. High around 90F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 61.9F, Scattered Clouds - 11:58 PM EDT Aug. 1
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.