Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 23.0F, Overcast - 5:05 AM EST Dec. 8Temperature: 23.0°F | Humidity: 62% | Pressure: 30.49in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Dec. 8 4:00 AM ESTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with snow. Low of 23F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Dec. 8 4:00 AM ESTSunday - Partly cloudy. High of 28F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Monday as of Dec. 8 4:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with snow, then ice pellets in the afternoon. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 19F. Winds from the SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible. […]
- Current Conditions : 23.0F, Overcast - 5:05 AM EST Dec. 8
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.