Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 32.1F, Clear - 11:27 AM EDT Apr. 1Temperature: 32.1°F | Humidity: 38% | Pressure: 30.07in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Apr. 1 9:07 AM EDTWednesday Night - A few passing clouds. Low 23F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Apr. 1 9:07 AM EDTWednesday - Sunny. High 38F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday as of Apr. 1 9:07 AM EDTThursday - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 32.1F, Clear - 11:27 AM EDT Apr. 1
Full Fall Color
The foliage is peaking now in Middlebury, and it’s pretty spectacular. My prediction was part true-the color is great this year, but the timing seems pretty normal to me. Anyway, I was gone for all of last week (in the Ozarks and Nebraska, where there are spectacular oaks, but, like oaks are wont to do, no pretty fall color, just washed out yellows and muddy browns), so here’s some pictures of plants at my house that are also in nice color on campus.