Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 27.9F, Clear - 9:50 AM EST Nov. 30Temperature: 27.9°F | Humidity: 72% | Pressure: 30.48in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Tonight as of Nov. 30 9:15 AM ESTTonight - Clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds.
- Rest of Today as of Nov. 30 9:15 AM ESTRest of Today - Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Nov. 30 9:15 AM ESTTuesday - Partly sunny in the morning...then cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds...becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent.
- Current Conditions : 27.9F, Clear - 9:50 AM EST Nov. 30
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.