Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 58.8F, Clear - 8:18 AM EDT Jul. 3Temperature: 58.8°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 29.99in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Jul. 3 5:21 AM EDTFriday Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
- Friday as of Jul. 3 5:21 AM EDTFriday - Sunny. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Jul. 3 5:21 AM EDTSaturday - Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 58.8F, Clear - 8:18 AM EDT Jul. 3
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.