Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 49.7F, Clear - 7:37 PM EDT Oct. 4Temperature: 49.7°F | Humidity: 69% | Pressure: 30.33in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday as of Oct. 4 7:22 PM EDTMonday - Patchy frost in the morning. Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Tonight as of Oct. 4 7:22 PM EDTTonight - Mostly clear. Patchy frost after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds.
- Monday Night as of Oct. 4 7:22 PM EDTMonday Night - Mostly clear until midnight...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 49.7F, Clear - 7:37 PM EDT Oct. 4
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.