Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 25.8F, Overcast - 4:33 PM EST Jan. 29Temperature: 25.8°F | Humidity: 55% | Pressure: 30.00in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Winter Weather Advisory - Expires: 1:00 AM ESTWinter Weather Advisory for Addison County in effect until 1:00 AM EST on January 31, 2015
- Thursday as of Jan. 29 3:07 PM ESTThursday - Mostly cloudy. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 3F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Friday as of Jan. 29 3:07 PM ESTFriday - Overcast with snow, then a chance of snow in the afternoon. High of 36F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the NNW in the afternoon. Chance of snow 80% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Thursday Night as of Jan. 29 3:07 PM ESTThursday Night - Overcast with snow. Low of 25F with a windchill as low as 16F. Winds from the SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 25.8F, Overcast - 4:33 PM EST Jan. 29
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.