Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 35.7F, Overcast - 4:56 PM EST Dec. 4Temperature: 35.7°F | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 30.14in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Dec. 4 10:00 AM ESTWednesday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with ice pellets. Low of 27F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30% .
- Wednesday as of Dec. 4 10:00 AM ESTWednesday - Partly cloudy. High of 41F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Dec. 4 10:00 AM ESTThursday - Overcast with a chance of rain, then rain showers in the afternoon. High of 50F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. […]
- Current Conditions : 35.7F, Overcast - 4:56 PM EST Dec. 4
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.