Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 32.1F, Clear - 11:27 AM EDT Apr. 1Temperature: 32.1°F | Humidity: 38% | Pressure: 30.07in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Apr. 1 9:07 AM EDTWednesday Night - A few passing clouds. Low 23F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Apr. 1 9:07 AM EDTWednesday - Sunny. High 38F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday as of Apr. 1 9:07 AM EDTThursday - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 32.1F, Clear - 11:27 AM EDT Apr. 1
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.