Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 60.5F, Clear - 7:54 AM EDT May. 29Temperature: 60.5°F | Humidity: 95% | Pressure: 30.33in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of May. 29 5:22 AM EDTFriday Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of May. 29 5:22 AM EDTFriday - Lots of sunshine. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of May. 29 5:22 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 86F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 60.5F, Clear - 7:54 AM EDT May. 29
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.