Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 48.1F, Overcast - 1:09 AM EDT Apr. 23Temperature: 48.1°F | Humidity: 98% | Pressure: 29.46in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday as of Apr. 22 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Clear. High of 52F. Windy. Winds from the NNW at 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
- Wednesday as of Apr. 22 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 50F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Wednesday Night as of Apr. 22 11:00 PM EDTWednesday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the evening, then clear. Low of 32F. Winds from the NW at 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Flood Warning - Expires: 12:11 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 12:11 PM EDT on April 23, 2014
- Current Conditions : 48.1F, Overcast - 1:09 AM EDT Apr. 23
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.