Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 54.0F, Clear - 4:14 AM EDT Aug. 2Temperature: 54.0°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.84in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Aug. 2 2:19 AM EDTSunday Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Aug. 2 2:19 AM EDTSunday - Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Aug. 2 2:19 AM EDTMonday - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 54.0F, Clear - 4:14 AM EDT Aug. 2
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.