Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 65.4F, Clear - 3:51 PM EDT Sep. 15Temperature: 65.4°F | Humidity: 47% | Pressure: 30.14in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Monday Night as of Sep. 15 11:00 AM EDTMonday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain, then rain showers after midnight. Low of 48F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Monday as of Sep. 15 11:00 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 15 11:00 AM EDTTuesday - Overcast with rain showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the NW in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 65.4F, Clear - 3:51 PM EDT Sep. 15
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.