Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 36.3F, Clear - 12:24 AM EDT Apr. 18Temperature: 36.3°F | Humidity: 60% | Pressure: 30.58in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Saturday as of Apr. 17 11:00 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 59F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Friday as of Apr. 17 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy. High of 59F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night as of Apr. 17 11:00 PM EDTFriday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, then a chance of snow and rain showers after midnight. Low of 36F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30% . […]
- Flood Warning - Expires: 12:31 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 12:31 PM EDT on April 18, 2014
- Current Conditions : 36.3F, Clear - 12:24 AM EDT Apr. 18
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.