Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 83.8F, Scattered Clouds - 2:28 PM EDT May. 30Temperature: 83.8°F | Humidity: 62% | Pressure: 29.98in (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 17.0mph
- Special Statement - Expires: 4:30 PM EDTSpecial Statement for Addison County in effect until 4:30 PM EDT on May 30, 2015
- Saturday as of May. 30 11:23 AM EDTSaturday - Thunderstorms, accompanied by locally heavy rainfall at times. A few storms may be severe. High 86F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Sunday as of May. 30 11:23 AM EDTSunday - Cloudy with periods of rain. High 59F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
- Saturday Night as of May. 30 11:23 AM EDTSaturday Night - Thunderstorms likely. Rainfall will be locally heavy at times. A few storms may be severe. Low around 60F. S winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.
- Current Conditions : 83.8F, Scattered Clouds - 2:28 PM EDT May. 30
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.