Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 37.2F, Rain - 9:54 PM EST Dec. 1Temperature: 37.2°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.02in ( Falling) | Conditions: Rain | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Wednesday as of Dec. 1 9:24 PM ESTWednesday - Cloudy. Occasional rain...mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.
- Rest of Tonight as of Dec. 1 9:24 PM ESTRest of Tonight - Occasional rain. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.
- Wednesday Night as of Dec. 1 9:24 PM ESTWednesday Night - Rain showers. Snow showers after midnight. Snow accumulation a dusting to 1 inch. Lows in the lower 30s. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
- Current Conditions : 37.2F, Rain - 9:54 PM EST Dec. 1
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.