Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 53.7F, Overcast - 7:23 PM EDT Oct. 25Temperature: 53.7°F | Humidity: 84% | Pressure: 29.51in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSaturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 45F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Saturday as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 59F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Sunday as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSunday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 52F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 53.7F, Overcast - 7:23 PM EDT Oct. 25
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.