Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 77.3F, Overcast - 10:55 AM EDT Sep. 3Temperature: 77.3°F | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 29.93in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Tonight as of Sep. 3 10:15 AM EDTTonight - Mostly clear. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. North winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable.
- Rest of Today as of Sep. 3 10:15 AM EDTRest of Today - Partly sunny with scattered showers with isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
- Friday as of Sep. 3 10:15 AM EDTFriday - Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 77.3F, Overcast - 10:55 AM EDT Sep. 3
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.