Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 45.5F, Overcast - 7:51 PM EDT Oct. 30Temperature: 45.5°F | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 29.99in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Oct. 30 5:00 PM EDTThursday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 34F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Oct. 30 5:00 PM EDTThursday - Mostly cloudy. High of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Oct. 30 5:00 PM EDTFriday - Mostly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. High of 48F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 45.5F, Overcast - 7:51 PM EDT Oct. 30
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.