Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 66.3F, Clear - 12:16 AM EDT Aug. 2Temperature: 66.3°F | Humidity: 89% | Pressure: 30.19in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Aug. 1 11:00 PM EDTSaturday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Fog overnight. Low of 57F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Saturday as of Aug. 1 11:00 PM EDTSaturday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 77F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Sunday as of Aug. 1 11:00 PM EDTSunday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 79F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 66.3F, Clear - 12:16 AM EDT Aug. 2
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.