Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 34.4F, Overcast - 7:11 AM EST Mar. 4Temperature: 34.4°F | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 29.67in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Mar. 4 6:02 AM ESTWednesday Night - Mostly cloudy skies. A few flurries are possible. Low 14F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Mar. 4 6:02 AM ESTWednesday - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. High 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday as of Mar. 4 6:02 AM ESTThursday - Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 19F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 34.4F, Overcast - 7:11 AM EST Mar. 4
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.