Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 79.2F, Clear - 4:38 PM EDT Aug. 29Temperature: 79.2°F | Humidity: 54% | Pressure: 30.08in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Aug. 29 2:19 PM EDTSaturday Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Aug. 29 2:19 PM EDTSaturday - Skies clearing overnight. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
- Sunday as of Aug. 29 2:19 PM EDTSunday - Partly cloudy skies. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 79.2F, Clear - 4:38 PM EDT Aug. 29
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.