Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 48.5F, Overcast - 3:25 PM EDT Apr. 21Temperature: 48.5°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 29.61in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Apr. 21 12:14 PM EDTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
- Tuesday as of Apr. 21 12:14 PM EDTTuesday - Cloudy with showers. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Wednesday as of Apr. 21 12:14 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 56F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 48.5F, Overcast - 3:25 PM EDT Apr. 21
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.