Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Sunday as of Sep. 21 5:00 PM EDTSunday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 79F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Sunday Night as of Sep. 21 5:00 PM EDTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy with rain showers, then a chance of rain after midnight. Fog overnight. Low of 54F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Monday as of Sep. 21 5:00 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 57F. Winds from the NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 78.5F, Clear - 4:24 PM EDT Sep. 21Temperature: 78.5°F | Humidity: 48% | Pressure: 29.61in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 9.0mph
- Sunday as of Sep. 21 5:00 PM EDT
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.