Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 69.6F, Scattered Clouds - 12:27 PM EDT Jul. 2Temperature: 69.6°F | Humidity: 56% | Pressure: 29.95in (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 2 11:22 AM EDTThursday Night - A clear sky. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Jul. 2 11:22 AM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy. High 73F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Jul. 2 11:22 AM EDTFriday - A mainly sunny sky. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 69.6F, Scattered Clouds - 12:27 PM EDT Jul. 2
The college weather station was down yesterday, related to the couple of power failures over the weekend. (One power failure at 3 in the morning, then 2 hours Sunday afternoon for an insulator repair) So, for those of you keeping track, my house in Weybridge (7 miles away, close enough) got 1 3/4″ of wonderful rain. Sorry it came on a weekend, but did we ever need it.