Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 37.6F, Overcast - 9:26 PM EST Nov. 22Temperature: 37.6°F | Humidity: 54% | Pressure: 30.00in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Nov. 22 4:00 PM ESTSaturday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain. Low of 36F with a windchill as low as 28F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Saturday as of Nov. 22 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast with a chance of rain. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 12F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Sunday as of Nov. 22 4:00 PM ESTSunday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 48F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 37.6F, Overcast - 9:26 PM EST Nov. 22
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.