Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 68.1F, Clear - 4:12 PM EDT Sep. 17Temperature: 68.1°F | Humidity: 47% | Pressure: 29.94in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Freeze Watch - Expires: 8:00 AM EDTFreeze Watch for Addison County in effect until 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
- Wednesday as of Sep. 17 11:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 68F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Sep. 17 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 59F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Wednesday Night as of Sep. 17 11:00 AM EDTWednesday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 45F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Current Conditions : 68.1F, Clear - 4:12 PM EDT Sep. 17
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.