Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.1F, Overcast - 1:50 AM EDT Aug. 23Temperature: 61.1°F | Humidity: 99% | Pressure: 30.13in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Aug. 22 11:00 PM EDTSaturday Night - Partly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 54F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Aug. 22 11:00 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 81F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday as of Aug. 22 11:00 PM EDTSunday - Clear. High of 82F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 61.1F, Overcast - 1:50 AM EDT Aug. 23
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.