Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 71.4F, Clear - 5:01 PM EDT May. 5Temperature: 71.4°F | Humidity: 30% | Pressure: 30.20in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WNW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Wednesday as of May. 5 2:50 PM EDTWednesday - Sunny. High 73F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of May. 5 2:50 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.
- Tuesday Night as of May. 5 2:50 PM EDTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
- Special Statement - Expires: 6:00 PM EDTSpecial Statement for Addison County in effect until 6:00 PM EDT on May 05, 2015
- Current Conditions : 71.4F, Clear - 5:01 PM EDT May. 5
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.