Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 75.9F, Overcast - 9:51 PM EDT Jul. 29Temperature: 75.9°F | Humidity: 74% | Pressure: 29.89in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 29 8:19 PM EDTWednesday Night - Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 29 8:19 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.
- Thursday as of Jul. 29 8:19 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Gusty winds and small hail are possible. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 75.9F, Overcast - 9:51 PM EDT Jul. 29
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.