Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 66.4F, Heavy Thunderstorms and Rain - 12:43 PM EDT Jul. 1Temperature: 66.4°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.68in (Steady) | Conditions: Heavy Thunderstorms and Rain | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 1 11:23 AM EDTWednesday Night - Scattered thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 1 11:23 AM EDTWednesday - Thunderstorms. Gusty winds and small hail are possible. High around 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
- Thursday as of Jul. 1 11:23 AM EDTThursday - Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High near 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 66.4F, Heavy Thunderstorms and Rain - 12:43 PM EDT Jul. 1
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.