Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 82.5F, Clear - 11:49 AM EDT Jul. 22Temperature: 82.5°F | Humidity: 65% | Pressure: 30.10in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jul. 22 11:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Clear. Low of 70F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 22 11:00 AM EDTTuesday - Clear. High of 90F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 22 11:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then thunderstorms and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 86F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Current Conditions : 82.5F, Clear - 11:49 AM EDT Jul. 22
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.