Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 29.2F, Clear - 11:10 PM EDT Mar. 31Temperature: 29.2°F | Humidity: 40% | Pressure: 29.84in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Mar. 31 9:05 PM EDTTuesday Night - Generally clear skies. Low 21F. Winds light and variable.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 31 9:05 PM EDTTuesday - A few clouds. Lows overnight in the low 20s.
- Wednesday as of Mar. 31 9:05 PM EDTWednesday - Mostly sunny. High 38F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 29.2F, Clear - 11:10 PM EDT Mar. 31
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.