Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 79.5F, Clear - 2:15 PM EDT Aug. 2Temperature: 79.5°F | Humidity: 52% | Pressure: 29.85in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Aug. 2 11:20 AM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Aug. 2 11:20 AM EDTSunday - A mix of clouds and sun. High 82F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Aug. 2 11:20 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 79.5F, Clear - 2:15 PM EDT Aug. 2
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.