Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 9.6F, Clear - 5:47 AM EST Dec. 12Temperature: 9.6°F | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 30.21in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Dec. 12 4:00 AM ESTThursday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. Low of 16F with a windchill as low as 5F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Thursday as of Dec. 12 4:00 AM ESTThursday - Clear in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 19F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the WSW in the afternoon. Chance of snow 30%.
- Friday as of Dec. 12 4:00 AM ESTFriday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 25F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 50% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 9.6F, Clear - 5:47 AM EST Dec. 12
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.