Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 53.7F, Overcast - 7:23 PM EDT Oct. 25Temperature: 53.7°F | Humidity: 84% | Pressure: 29.51in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSaturday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 45F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Saturday as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 59F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Sunday as of Oct. 25 5:00 PM EDTSunday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 52F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 53.7F, Overcast - 7:23 PM EDT Oct. 25
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.