Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 30.4F, Scattered Clouds - 9:07 AM EST Nov. 25Temperature: 30.4°F | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 30.70in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Tonight as of Nov. 25 6:16 AM ESTTonight - Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Today as of Nov. 25 6:16 AM ESTToday - Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds...becoming south around 10 mph this afternoon.
- Thanksgiving Day as of Nov. 25 6:16 AM ESTThanksgiving Day - Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Current Conditions : 30.4F, Scattered Clouds - 9:07 AM EST Nov. 25
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.