Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 31.6F, Clear - 8:24 AM EDT Oct. 5Temperature: 31.6°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 30.28in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tonight as of Oct. 5 7:45 AM EDTTonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds.
- Today as of Oct. 5 7:45 AM EDTToday - Patchy frost this morning. Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Tuesday as of Oct. 5 7:45 AM EDTTuesday - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 31.6F, Clear - 8:24 AM EDT Oct. 5
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.