Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 44.6F, Overcast - 7:20 PM EDT Oct. 24Temperature: 44.6°F | Humidity: 95% | Pressure: 29.84in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Friday Night as of Oct. 24 5:00 PM EDTFriday Night - Overcast in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 39F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the SE after midnight.
- Friday as of Oct. 24 5:00 PM EDTFriday - Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 52F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Saturday as of Oct. 24 5:00 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 59F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 44.6F, Overcast - 7:20 PM EDT Oct. 24
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.