Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 30.7F, Overcast - 5:35 PM EST Mar. 8Temperature: 30.7°F | Humidity: 79% | Pressure: 29.87in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Mar. 8 4:00 PM ESTSaturday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 12F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Mar. 8 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 43F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the North in the afternoon.
- Sunday as of Mar. 8 4:00 PM ESTSunday - Partly cloudy. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 18F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 30.7F, Overcast - 5:35 PM EST Mar. 8
Starting to feel like fall in the morning, and certain trees are starting to look like fall. Here’s another tree to drop everything to go look at while it is still in full fall color. It’s a Katsura Tree, Cercidiphyllum japonicum. Presumably the leaves smell like cotton candy when they turn and start dropping, but, like those Magic Eye posters, it doesn’t work for me.