Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning - Expires: 7:15 PM EDTSevere Thunderstorm Warning for Addison County in effect until 7:15 PM EDT on May 30, 2015
- Current Conditions : 79.4F, Mostly Cloudy - 6:29 PM EDT May. 30Temperature: 79.4°F | Humidity: 72% | Pressure: 29.93in (Rising) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Saturday as of May. 30 5:24 PM EDTSaturday - Thunderstorms, some may contain heavy rain. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
- Sunday as of May. 30 5:24 PM EDTSunday - Rain likely. High 57F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Saturday Night as of May. 30 5:24 PM EDTSaturday Night - Heavy thunderstorms this evening will give way to steady rain overnight. A few storms may be severe. Low 59F. S winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning - Expires: 7:15 PM EDT
Free Press Article
The Burlington Free Press wrote about the No-Mow program here at the school. The article adds comments from the blog posting, and will be expanded and published in the Free Press soon. I missed talking with him for this article, he’d called and I was out goofing off on a day with the kids.