Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 55.7F, Clear - 6:11 AM EDT Jul. 4Temperature: 55.7°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 29.97in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Jul. 4 2:21 AM EDTSaturday Night - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Jul. 4 2:21 AM EDTSaturday - Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Jul. 4 2:21 AM EDTSunday - Partly cloudy. High 82F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 55.7F, Clear - 6:11 AM EDT Jul. 4
Free Press Article
The Burlington Free Press wrote about the No-Mow program here at the school. The article adds comments from the blog posting, and will be expanded and published in the Free Press soon. I missed talking with him for this article, he’d called and I was out goofing off on a day with the kids.