Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.7F, Clear - 3:39 AM EDT Aug. 30Temperature: 61.7°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.06in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Aug. 30 2:19 AM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunday as of Aug. 30 2:19 AM EDTSunday - A mix of clouds and sun. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Aug. 30 2:19 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy skies. High 86F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 61.7F, Clear - 3:39 AM EDT Aug. 30
Free Press Article
The Burlington Free Press wrote about the No-Mow program here at the school. The article adds comments from the blog posting, and will be expanded and published in the Free Press soon. I missed talking with him for this article, he’d called and I was out goofing off on a day with the kids.