Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 40.4F, Clear - 12:07 PM EDT Apr. 17Temperature: 40.4°F | Humidity: 43% | Pressure: 30.74in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Flood Warning - Expires: 12:31 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 12:31 PM EDT on April 18, 2014
- Thursday as of Apr. 17 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Clear. High of 57F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday as of Apr. 17 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy. High of 59F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Night as of Apr. 17 11:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 28F with a windchill as low as 21F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 40.4F, Clear - 12:07 PM EDT Apr. 17
Free Press Article
The Burlington Free Press wrote about the No-Mow program here at the school. The article adds comments from the blog posting, and will be expanded and published in the Free Press soon. I missed talking with him for this article, he’d called and I was out goofing off on a day with the kids.