Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 21.7F, Scattered Clouds - 2:20 AM EST Dec. 1Temperature: 21.7°F | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 30.35in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday as of Dec. 1 12:38 AM ESTTuesday - Partly sunny with a chance of rain with a slight chance of freezing rain in the morning...then cloudy with rain in the afternoon. Ice accumulation around a trace. Highs in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds...becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
- Rest of Tonight as of Dec. 1 12:38 AM ESTRest of Tonight - Partly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds.
- Tuesday Night as of Dec. 1 12:38 AM ESTTuesday Night - Rain. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.
- Current Conditions : 21.7F, Scattered Clouds - 2:20 AM EST Dec. 1
Free Press Article
The Burlington Free Press wrote about the No-Mow program here at the school. The article adds comments from the blog posting, and will be expanded and published in the Free Press soon. I missed talking with him for this article, he’d called and I was out goofing off on a day with the kids.