Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : -8.1F, Clear - 6:33 AM EST Feb. 28Temperature: -8.1°F | Humidity: 78% | Pressure: 30.67in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Feb. 28 4:00 AM ESTSaturday Night - Clear. Low of 1F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Saturday as of Feb. 28 4:00 AM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 27F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday as of Feb. 28 4:00 AM ESTSunday - Mostly cloudy. High of 30F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Current Conditions : -8.1F, Clear - 6:33 AM EST Feb. 28
Free Press Article
The Burlington Free Press wrote about the No-Mow program here at the school. The article adds comments from the blog posting, and will be expanded and published in the Free Press soon. I missed talking with him for this article, he’d called and I was out goofing off on a day with the kids.