Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 63.3F, Overcast - 7:07 PM EDT May. 21Temperature: 63.3°F | Humidity: 43% | Pressure: 29.79in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Thursday Night as of May. 21 5:20 PM EDTThursday Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 44F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday as of May. 21 5:20 PM EDTThursday - Clearing skies late. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
- Friday as of May. 21 5:20 PM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 62F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 63.3F, Overcast - 7:07 PM EDT May. 21
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!