Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 56.7F, Clear - 9:23 AM EDT Oct. 13Temperature: 56.7°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 29.51in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Tonight as of Oct. 13 7:32 AM EDTTonight - Cloudy. Showers likely...mainly until midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
- Today as of Oct. 13 7:32 AM EDTToday - Partly sunny with a slight chance of showers this morning... then cloudy with occasional showers this afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds around 10 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph this afternoon. Chance of rain 90 percent.
- Wednesday as of Oct. 13 7:32 AM EDTWednesday - Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Southwest winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 25 mph...becoming west in the afternoon.
- Current Conditions : 56.7F, Clear - 9:23 AM EDT Oct. 13
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!