Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 18.2F, Clear - 4:41 PM EST Jan. 28Temperature: 18.2°F | Humidity: 44% | Pressure: 30.17in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jan. 28 10:00 AM ESTWednesday Night - Clear. Low of 5F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Jan. 28 10:00 AM ESTWednesday - Overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 25F with a windchill as low as -4F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday as of Jan. 28 10:00 AM ESTThursday - Mostly cloudy. High of 32F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Current Conditions : 18.2F, Clear - 4:41 PM EST Jan. 28
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!