Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 62.9F, Overcast - 4:27 PM EDT Sep. 23Temperature: 62.9°F | Humidity: 66% | Pressure: 30.28in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 23 11:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 45F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 23 11:00 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 23 11:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 72F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 62.9F, Overcast - 4:27 PM EDT Sep. 23
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!