Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 51.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 5:15 AM EDT Sep. 30Temperature: 51.3°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.97in (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Low of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 30 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Mostly cloudy. Fog early. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 51.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 5:15 AM EDT Sep. 30
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!