Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 66.0F, Overcast - 11:53 PM EDT Jul. 23Temperature: 66.0°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.86in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 23 11:00 PM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Jul. 23 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 75F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Jul. 23 11:00 PM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 82F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 66.0F, Overcast - 11:53 PM EDT Jul. 23
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!