Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 31.8F, Overcast - 12:28 PM EST Dec. 22Temperature: 31.8°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 30.32in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Monday Night as of Dec. 22 10:00 AM ESTMonday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow, then a chance of snow and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 30F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Monday as of Dec. 22 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Mostly cloudy. High of 36F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Tuesday as of Dec. 22 10:00 AM ESTTuesday - Overcast with a chance of snow and a chance of rain, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 39F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 50% .
- Current Conditions : 31.8F, Overcast - 12:28 PM EST Dec. 22
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!