Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 62.9F, Scattered Clouds - 11:11 PM EDT Jul. 31Temperature: 62.9°F | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 29.77in (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Jul. 31 8:19 PM EDTFriday Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
- Friday as of Jul. 31 8:19 PM EDTFriday - Chance of showers. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
- Saturday as of Jul. 31 8:19 PM EDTSaturday - Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High around 80F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 62.9F, Scattered Clouds - 11:11 PM EDT Jul. 31
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!