Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 58.8F, Clear - 8:18 AM EDT Jul. 3Temperature: 58.8°F | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 29.99in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Jul. 3 5:21 AM EDTFriday Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
- Friday as of Jul. 3 5:21 AM EDTFriday - Sunny. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Jul. 3 5:21 AM EDTSaturday - Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Current Conditions : 58.8F, Clear - 8:18 AM EDT Jul. 3
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!