Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 44.0F, Mostly Cloudy - 9:28 PM EST Nov. 23Temperature: 44.0°F | Humidity: 84% | Pressure: 30.02in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Nov. 23 4:00 PM ESTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with rain. Low of 41F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Nov. 23 4:00 PM ESTSunday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 50F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Nov. 23 4:00 PM ESTMonday - Overcast with rain, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Fog early. High of 63F. Breezy. Winds from the SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 44.0F, Mostly Cloudy - 9:28 PM EST Nov. 23
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!