Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 24.5F, Clear - 4:51 PM EST Dec. 8Temperature: 24.5°F | Humidity: 66% | Pressure: 30.51in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Dec. 8 10:00 AM ESTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast with snow. Low of 21F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Dec. 8 10:00 AM ESTSunday - Partly cloudy. High of 30F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the NNW in the afternoon.
- Monday as of Dec. 8 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with snow, then snow and rain in the afternoon. High of 39F with a windchill as low as 18F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible. […]
- Current Conditions : 24.5F, Clear - 4:51 PM EST Dec. 8
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!