Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 85.6F, Clear - 2:51 PM EDT Sep. 2Temperature: 85.6°F | Humidity: 53% | Pressure: 29.94in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Sep. 2 11:22 AM EDTWednesday Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 2 11:22 AM EDTWednesday - Lots of sunshine. High 87F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Sep. 2 11:22 AM EDTThursday - Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Current Conditions : 85.6F, Clear - 2:51 PM EDT Sep. 2
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!