Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 48.6F, Clear - 12:26 PM EDT Apr. 18Temperature: 48.6°F | Humidity: 32% | Pressure: 30.38in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph […]
- Flood Warning - Expires: 12:27 PM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 12:27 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
- Friday as of Apr. 18 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Partly cloudy. High of 63F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Apr. 18 11:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 57F. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Friday Night as of Apr. 18 11:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and a chance of rain. Low of 37F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40% .
- Current Conditions : 48.6F, Clear - 12:26 PM EDT Apr. 18