Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 24.0F, Light Snow - 6:39 AM EDT Mar. 10Temperature: 24.0°F | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 29.74in (Steady) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Winter Storm Watch - Expires: 8:00 AM EDTWinter Storm Watch for Addison County in effect until 8:00 AM EDT on March 13, 2014
- Monday as of Mar. 10 4:05 AM EDTMonday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 41F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Tuesday as of Mar. 10 4:05 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 43F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Monday Night as of Mar. 10 4:05 AM EDTMonday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. Low of 30F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : 24.0F, Light Snow - 6:39 AM EDT Mar. 10