Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 86.3F, Clear - 12:05 PM EDT Jul. 29Temperature: 86.3°F | Humidity: 57% | Pressure: 29.97in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Jul. 29 8:19 AM EDTWednesday Night - Generally clear skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 29 8:19 AM EDTWednesday - Sun and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Jul. 29 8:19 AM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 86.3F, Clear - 12:05 PM EDT Jul. 29