Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 47.1F, Overcast - 4:10 PM EDT Apr. 27Temperature: 47.1°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 29.69in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 12.0mph
- Monday Night as of Apr. 27 3:15 PM EDTMonday Night - Rain showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 42F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Monday as of Apr. 27 3:15 PM EDTMonday - Showers possible early. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
- Tuesday as of Apr. 27 3:15 PM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy skies. High near 60F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 47.1F, Overcast - 4:10 PM EDT Apr. 27