Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 67.0F, Scattered Clouds - 11:47 PM EDT Jul. 21Temperature: 67.0°F | Humidity: 89% | Pressure: 30.13in (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Jul. 21 11:00 PM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 61F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Monday as of Jul. 21 11:00 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 86F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 21 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Clear. High of 88F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 67.0F, Scattered Clouds - 11:47 PM EDT Jul. 21