Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 85.8F, Scattered Clouds - 2:46 PM EDT Sep. 2Temperature: 85.8°F | Humidity: 66% | Pressure: 29.80in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 2 11:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 66F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 2 11:00 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High of 88F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 2 11:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 81F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 85.8F, Scattered Clouds - 2:46 PM EDT Sep. 2