Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 35.1F, Rain - 2:30 AM EST Nov. 28Temperature: 35.1°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.21in ( Falling) | Conditions: Rain | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 11.0mph
- Saturday as of Nov. 28 12:40 AM ESTSaturday - Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers or snow in the morning...then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs around 40. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
- Rest of Tonight as of Nov. 28 12:40 AM ESTRest of Tonight - Rain showers likely. Lows in the mid 30s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
- Saturday Night as of Nov. 28 12:40 AM ESTSaturday Night - Clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 35.1F, Rain - 2:30 AM EST Nov. 28