Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Wednesday as of Mar. 12 7:10 AM EDTWednesday - Overcast with snow. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 14F. Breezy. Winds from the East at 10 to 20 mph shifting to the North in the afternoon. Chance of snow 100% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.
- Wednesday Night as of Mar. 12 7:10 AM EDTWednesday Night - Overcast with snow. Fog overnight. Low of 3F with a windchill as low as -18F. Windy. Winds from the North at 20 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Chance of snow 100% with accumulations up to 13 in. possible.
- Thursday as of Mar. 12 7:10 AM EDTThursday - Overcast with snow, then a chance of snow in the afternoon. High of 19F with a windchill as low as -8F. Windy. Winds from the NNW at 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible. […]
- Current Conditions : 32.0F, Light Snow - 6:59 AM EDT Mar. 12Temperature: 32.0°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.67in ( Falling) | Conditions: Light Snow | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 1.0mph […]
- Winter Storm Warning - Expires: 8:00 PM EDTWinter Storm Warning for Addison County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on March 13, 2014
- Wednesday as of Mar. 12 7:10 AM EDT