Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 35.4F, Light Rain - 2:54 PM EST Dec. 1Temperature: 35.4°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 30.14in ( Falling) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Tonight as of Dec. 1 1:43 PM ESTTonight - Rain. Lows in the upper 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.
- Rest of Today as of Dec. 1 1:43 PM ESTRest of Today - Light rain likely. Near steady temperature in the upper 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
- Wednesday as of Dec. 1 1:43 PM ESTWednesday - Cloudy with rain. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.
- Current Conditions : 35.4F, Light Rain - 2:54 PM EST Dec. 1