Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 54.4F, Clear - 12:47 PM EDT Apr. 20Temperature: 54.4°F | Humidity: 31% | Pressure: 30.42in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Monday as of Apr. 20 11:00 AM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High of 73F. Breezy. Winds from the SSW at 15 to 20 mph.
- Sunday as of Apr. 20 11:00 AM EDTSunday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 61F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night as of Apr. 20 11:00 AM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 43F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Flood Warning - Expires: 11:45 AM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 11:45 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
- Current Conditions : 54.4F, Clear - 12:47 PM EDT Apr. 20