Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 14.5F, Scattered Clouds - 12:09 AM EST Dec. 21Temperature: 14.5°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.29in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Dec. 20 10:00 PM ESTSunday Night - Mostly cloudy. Low of 16F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Sunday as of Dec. 20 10:00 PM ESTSunday - Overcast. High of 34F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Monday as of Dec. 20 10:00 PM ESTMonday - Mostly cloudy. High of 36F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Current Conditions : 14.5F, Scattered Clouds - 12:09 AM EST Dec. 21