Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 38.4F, Clear - 8:48 AM EDT Oct. 5Temperature: 38.4°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.29in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tonight as of Oct. 5 7:45 AM EDTTonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds.
- Today as of Oct. 5 7:45 AM EDTToday - Patchy frost this morning. Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Tuesday as of Oct. 5 7:45 AM EDTTuesday - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 38.4F, Clear - 8:48 AM EDT Oct. 5