Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 9.9F, Clear - 9:58 PM EST Nov. 28Temperature: 9.9°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 30.18in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Nov. 28 4:00 PM ESTFriday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of 10F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday as of Nov. 28 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 30F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
- Saturday as of Nov. 28 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the afternoon. Fog early. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 12F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Current Conditions : 9.9F, Clear - 9:58 PM EST Nov. 28