Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Monday as of Nov. 24 10:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with rain, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 63F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.
- Monday Night as of Nov. 24 10:00 AM ESTMonday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 43F. Breezy. Winds from the SSW at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Tuesday as of Nov. 24 10:00 AM ESTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 48F. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 54.0F, Light Rain - 9:30 AM EST Nov. 24Temperature: 54.0°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 29.53in (Steady) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 15.0mph
- Monday as of Nov. 24 10:00 AM EST