Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 62.3F, Clear - 10:40 PM EDT Jul. 2Temperature: 62.3°F | Humidity: 62% | Pressure: 29.92in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 2 8:22 PM EDTThursday Night - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Jul. 2 8:22 PM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 50s.
- Friday as of Jul. 2 8:22 PM EDTFriday - Mainly sunny. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 62.3F, Clear - 10:40 PM EDT Jul. 2