Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 72.3F, Overcast - 3:17 PM EDT Aug. 27Temperature: 72.3°F | Humidity: 53% | Pressure: 30.03in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Aug. 27 2:22 PM EDTThursday Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
- Thursday as of Aug. 27 2:22 PM EDTThursday - Generally cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Aug. 27 2:22 PM EDTFriday - Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 72.3F, Overcast - 3:17 PM EDT Aug. 27