Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 20.3F, Clear - 11:01 PM EDT Mar. 28Temperature: 20.3°F | Humidity: 56% | Pressure: 30.10in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Mar. 28 9:04 PM EDTSaturday Night - Mostly clear. Low 14F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Mar. 28 9:04 PM EDTSaturday - A few clouds. Lows overnight in the mid teens.
- Sunday as of Mar. 28 9:04 PM EDTSunday - A mainly sunny sky. High 41F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 20.3F, Clear - 11:01 PM EDT Mar. 28