Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 46.9F, Overcast - 3:01 AM EDT Apr. 18Temperature: 46.9°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 29.92in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: West | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Apr. 17 11:16 PM EDTSaturday Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Saturday as of Apr. 17 11:16 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Sunday as of Apr. 17 11:16 PM EDTSunday - A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 46.9F, Overcast - 3:01 AM EDT Apr. 18