Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 82.0F, Mostly Cloudy - 7:37 PM EDT May. 26Temperature: 82.0°F | Humidity: 58% | Pressure: 30.03in (Steady) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 3.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of May. 26 5:23 PM EDTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
- Tuesday as of May. 26 5:23 PM EDTTuesday - Showers late. Lows overnight in the upper 60s.
- Wednesday as of May. 26 5:23 PM EDTWednesday - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 87F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 82.0F, Mostly Cloudy - 7:37 PM EDT May. 26