Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 41.7F, Clear - 7:12 AM EDT May. 23Temperature: 41.7°F | Humidity: 57% | Pressure: 30.31in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Sunday as of May. 23 5:19 AM EDTSunday - Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 81F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Saturday as of May. 23 5:19 AM EDTSaturday - Sunny. High 66F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night as of May. 23 5:19 AM EDTSaturday Night - Some passing clouds. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Special Statement - Expires: 6:00 PM EDTSpecial Statement for Addison County in effect until 6:00 PM EDT on May 23, 2015
- Current Conditions : 41.7F, Clear - 7:12 AM EDT May. 23