Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 71.8F, Clear - 11:50 PM EDT Jul. 22Temperature: 71.8°F | Humidity: 90% | Pressure: 29.95in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jul. 22 11:00 PM EDTTuesday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 68F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 22 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Clear. High of 90F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 22 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High of 86F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the West in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 0.3 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 71.8F, Clear - 11:50 PM EDT Jul. 22