Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 36.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 6:42 AM EDT Mar. 11Temperature: 36.3°F | Humidity: 85% | Pressure: 29.45in ( Falling) | Conditions: Mostly Cloudy | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 2.0mph […]
- Winter Storm Warning - Expires: 8:00 PM EDTWinter Storm Warning for Addison County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on March 13, 2014
- Tuesday as of Mar. 11 4:06 AM EDTTuesday - Partly cloudy. High of 46F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Mar. 11 4:06 AM EDTWednesday - Overcast with snow and a chance of rain, then snow in the afternoon. High of 39F with a windchill as low as 23F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 100% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible. […]
- Tuesday Night as of Mar. 11 4:06 AM EDTTuesday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow after midnight. Low of 27F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 30%. […]
- Current Conditions : 36.3F, Mostly Cloudy - 6:42 AM EDT Mar. 11