Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 40.8F, Overcast - 3:04 AM EDT Apr. 19Temperature: 40.8°F | Humidity: 69% | Pressure: 30.20in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 11.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Apr. 19 2:16 AM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 36F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Apr. 19 2:16 AM EDTSunday - Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 57F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Apr. 19 2:16 AM EDTMonday - Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
- Current Conditions : 40.8F, Overcast - 3:04 AM EDT Apr. 19