Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 28.2F, Overcast - 12:02 AM EST Nov. 29Temperature: 28.2°F | Humidity: 85% | Pressure: 30.26in ( Falling) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday as of Nov. 28 9:33 PM ESTSunday - Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds...becoming north around 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Rest of Tonight as of Nov. 28 9:33 PM ESTRest of Tonight - Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Light and variable winds.
- Sunday Night as of Nov. 28 9:33 PM ESTSunday Night - Mostly clear. Lows around 16. Northeast winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 28.2F, Overcast - 12:02 AM EST Nov. 29