Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 67.6F, Clear - 7:50 PM EDT Aug. 28Temperature: 67.6°F | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 30.14in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Aug. 28 5:22 PM EDTFriday Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
- Friday as of Aug. 28 5:22 PM EDTFriday - Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.
- Saturday as of Aug. 28 5:22 PM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 67.6F, Clear - 7:50 PM EDT Aug. 28