Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 30.0F, Heavy Snow - 12:03 AM EDT Apr. 16Temperature: 30.0°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.86in (Rising) | Conditions: Heavy Snow | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 8.0mph
- Wednesday as of Apr. 15 11:00 PM EDTWednesday - Clear. High of 43F. Breezy. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night as of Apr. 15 11:00 PM EDTWednesday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 18F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Apr. 15 11:00 PM EDTThursday - Clear. High of 55F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Special Statement - Expires: 1:00 AM EDTSpecial Statement for Addison County in effect until 1:00 AM EDT on April 16, 2014
- Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning - Expires: 7:00 AM EDTFlood Warning, Areal Flood Warning for Addison County in effect until 7:00 AM EDT on April 16, 2014
- Areal Flood Watch - Expires: 8:00 PM EDTAreal Flood Watch for Addison County in effect until 8:00 PM EDT on April 16, 2014
- Current Conditions : 30.0F, Heavy Snow - 12:03 AM EDT Apr. 16