Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 18.9F, Clear - 9:24 PM EST Nov. 21Temperature: 18.9°F | Humidity: 63% | Pressure: 30.36in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Friday Night as of Nov. 21 4:00 PM ESTFriday Night - Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 19F with a windchill as low as 10F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Nov. 21 4:00 PM ESTFriday - Partly cloudy. High of 28F with a windchill as low as 14F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday as of Nov. 21 4:00 PM ESTSaturday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then overcast. High of 37F with a windchill as low as 12F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20%.
- Current Conditions : 18.9F, Clear - 9:24 PM EST Nov. 21