Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.8F, Light Rain - 12:12 AM EDT Jul. 5Temperature: 61.8°F | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 30.01in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Jul. 4 8:21 PM EDTSunday Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunday as of Jul. 4 8:21 PM EDTSunday - Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Jul. 4 8:21 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 61.8F, Light Rain - 12:12 AM EDT Jul. 5