Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 59.4F, Clear - 3:27 AM EDT Sep. 4Temperature: 59.4°F | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 30.04in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Tonight as of Sep. 4 3:20 AM EDTTonight - Clear. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Light and variable winds.
- Today as of Sep. 4 3:20 AM EDTToday - Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds.
- Saturday as of Sep. 4 3:20 AM EDTSaturday - Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 59.4F, Clear - 3:27 AM EDT Sep. 4