Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 9.6F, Clear - 5:47 AM EST Dec. 12Temperature: 9.6°F | Humidity: 70% | Pressure: 30.21in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 4.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Dec. 12 4:00 AM ESTThursday Night - Overcast with a chance of snow in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. Low of 16F with a windchill as low as 5F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Thursday as of Dec. 12 4:00 AM ESTThursday - Clear in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 19F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the WSW in the afternoon. Chance of snow 30%.
- Friday as of Dec. 12 4:00 AM ESTFriday - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 25F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 50% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Current Conditions : 9.6F, Clear - 5:47 AM EST Dec. 12