Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Tuesday as of Sep. 16 5:00 AM EDTTuesday - Overcast with rain showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 64F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the WNW in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%.
- Tuesday Night as of Sep. 16 5:00 AM EDTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 43F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Wednesday as of Sep. 16 5:00 AM EDTWednesday - Partly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 50.6F, Drizzle - 3:53 AM EDT Sep. 16Temperature: 50.6°F | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 30.03in (Rising) | Conditions: Drizzle | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Tuesday as of Sep. 16 5:00 AM EDT