Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 69.0F, Overcast - 7:55 AM EDT May. 28Temperature: 69.0°F | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 30.07in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 14.0mph
- Thursday Night as of May. 28 5:22 AM EDTThursday Night - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday as of May. 28 5:22 AM EDTThursday - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High around 80F. SSW winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday as of May. 28 5:22 AM EDTFriday - Sunshine. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 69.0F, Overcast - 7:55 AM EDT May. 28