Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : -8.1F, Clear - 4:30 AM EST Jan. 29Temperature: -8.1°F | Humidity: 83% | Pressure: 30.31in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jan. 29 3:37 AM ESTThursday Night - Overcast with snow. Low of 25F with a windchill as low as 16F. Winds from the SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.
- Thursday as of Jan. 29 3:37 AM ESTThursday - Mostly cloudy. High of 32F with a windchill as low as 10F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Friday as of Jan. 29 3:37 AM ESTFriday - Overcast with snow. High of 34F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the NW in the afternoon. Chance of snow 100%.
- Current Conditions : -8.1F, Clear - 4:30 AM EST Jan. 29