Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 48.8F, Scattered Clouds - 1:03 AM EDT Apr. 21Temperature: 48.8°F | Humidity: 46% | Pressure: 30.22in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Tuesday as of Apr. 20 11:00 PM EDTTuesday - Overcast with rain showers. High of 68F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
- Monday as of Apr. 20 11:00 PM EDTMonday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 72F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night as of Apr. 20 11:00 PM EDTMonday Night - Partly cloudy with a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 46F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. […]
- Flood Warning - Expires: 11:45 AM EDTFlood Warning for Addison County in effect until 11:45 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
- Current Conditions : 48.8F, Scattered Clouds - 1:03 AM EDT Apr. 21