Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 60.0F, Clear - 7:47 AM EDT Jul. 4Temperature: 60.0°F | Humidity: 84% | Pressure: 29.97in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Saturday Night as of Jul. 4 5:21 AM EDTSaturday Night - Some clouds. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Jul. 4 5:21 AM EDTSaturday - Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Jul. 4 5:21 AM EDTSunday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 60.0F, Clear - 7:47 AM EDT Jul. 4