Across the way at Bowker Barn are some pink ones, planted last year. I know which ones those are, it’s a hardy climber called William Baffin.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 29.9F, Overcast - 4:20 AM EST Jan. 25Temperature: 29.9°F | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 29.37in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Jan. 25 3:26 AM ESTSunday Night - Partly cloudy. Low of -2F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday as of Jan. 25 3:26 AM ESTSunday - Partly cloudy. High of 23F with a windchill as low as 0F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday as of Jan. 25 3:26 AM ESTMonday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 25F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20%.
- Current Conditions : 29.9F, Overcast - 4:20 AM EST Jan. 25