They divide their available internships into five functions:
- Programs and Initiatives (climate/environment, education, food systems, girls & women, health, leadership, market-based approaches, response & resilience)
- Communications (communications/marketing, correspondence, graphic design, multimedia, web development)
- Logistics (event production, fundraising, in-house operations, special ops)
- Technology (data management, graphic design, information technology, multimedia, web development)
- Clinton Presidential Center (communications, educational programs, volunteers & visitor services)
Within each function there are specific areas of interest and within each area of interest there are specific departments (see our available internships). The application requires that you (1) choose your areas of interest and (2) prioritize your departments of choice in your short essay. Please review the options and be prepared with your selections before beginning the application process.
There are also a few interesting entry-level jobs, but don’t trust me, check them out yourself!:
Internship Terms and Application Deadlines
- Summer: Deadline – February 28. Term – early June through late August.