Through the Global Health Corps a number of high-impact positions are available for recent graduates in health-focused organizations in the U.S. and Africa!
Global Health Corps is a one-year paid fellowship that pairs young professionals with organizations that require new thinking and innovative solutions. They believe that great ideas don’t change the world, great PEOPLE do! Global Health Corps is currently recruiting for 156 positions. For example:
- Communications and Youth Advocacy Officer, Together for Girls, Washington, D.C., United States (US14-USA)
- E-Health Coordinator, Clinton Health Access Initiative, Uganda (G07-USA)
- Food Security and Livelihoods Program Fellow, Partners In Health, Rwanda (R02-Int)
- Resource Mobilization and Partnerships Officer, Planned Parenthood Association of Zambia, Zambia (Z03-USA)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, LifeNet International, Burundi (B04-USA)
- Project Officer, mothers2mothers, Malawi (M06-USA)
The fellowship begins in July 2015 and extends through August 2016. Fellows engage in professional development training, mentorship and thoughtful community-building, and continue to draw upon their fellowship experience and the GHC alumni network as they build careers of lasting impact. Applicants can apply for up to 3 different fellowship positions. The full list of fellowship positions is available at: bit.ly/GHC_Roles.
Don’t hesitate, apply now!