Interested in getting involved at a local level? Attend the MiddAction Fair this Tuesday, September 16th 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. in Wilson Hall. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to engage in the local community. Whether you are a first year just arriving on campus or a senior looking for additional experience before graduation, this fair will have something for everyone.
Representatives from over 50 community non-profits and student organizations will be at the Fair to speak with students and share opportunities. Organizations attending include:
· Addison County Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity
· Addison County Relocalization Network (ACORN)
· Addison Central Supervisory Union English Language Learners
· Addison County Transit Resources (ACTR)
· Better Middlebury Partnership
· Champlain Valley Agency on Aging (CVAA)
· Charter House Coalition
· John W. Graham Emergency Shelter
· Living Well, A Community Care Home
· Open Door Clinic
· Project Independence / Elderly Services, Inc.
· The Willowell Foundation
If you cannot make the MiddAction Fair, but still want to get involved with an organization or have questions, contact Quanteshia Tennyson ’14, Poverty Initiatives Coordinator, qtennyson[at]middlebury.edu, 802.443.5113.