To learn more about these positions or to apply, visit MOJO today!.
1. Study Abroad Startup Intern in Cambridge, MA
Founded by Harvard Business School graduates, Language International is a fast-growing Internet startup in the $55-billion study abroad space. Each year, we help thousands of students find and book life-changing immersion programs all over the world! We are looking for a hardworking and hyper-motivated intern who has a positive outlook, a go-and-get-it-done-now attitude, and an obsession with extreme order and details. Those who are looking for a relaxed 9 to 5 job need not apply. As an intern, you will be joining our school expansion team to help us achieve our mission of building the world’s largest database of study abroad programs. You will be given a tremendous amount of responsibilities as an intern.
This is a very intense full-time internship during the Winter Term. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Signing and negotiating contracts with new partner schools all over the world
- Working with schools to get them to enter their profile onto our website
- Performing a quality check on every school profiled created on our website
- Updating incorrect or missing school and course content on our website
- Hiring and managing an offshore team of data entry contractors
2. World Camp International Service Intern in Malawi
The World Camp Service Internship is a total immersion program that offers the opportunity to be challenged by work in rural Malawian communities. Our 4.5 week program provides on the ground training and guidance, a chance to work directly with students, teachers and community groups to address local challenges, and develop personal leadership skills and a deeper self-awareness. Interns work directly in schools teaching a HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness curriculum, and leading environmental awareness and gender empowerment workshops. While there is downtime and some free days, most of your time is spent teaching, or interacting with community members and students.
3. Winter Term ’13 – Global Health Corps Program and Operations Intern in NY, NY
Deadline to apply: October 12, 2012
The Global Health Corps is seeking 5 creative, well-organized, hard-working interns to support the programming and operations of the 2012-2013 Fellowship. Interns will work closely with the CEO, Vice President of Operations, Vice President of Programs, Operations Associate and regional Program Managers, and will gain a first-hand understanding of the day to day programming and operations of a young entrepreneurial non-profit. This experience will also provide an insight into how fellowships or schools conduct admissions processes.