M+R Strategic Services is looking for an Associate to join our team of Internet experts to work on successful, cutting-edge online campaigns. You’ll be an integral part of the Online Campaigns Team at M+R, working with progressive, public-interest nonprofit organizations to recruit online activists, influence public policy, raise money online, and deepen relationships with online supporters.
You’ll work with some of the best nonprofit causes of the day – protecting the environment with The Wilderness Society, establishing equality with Human Rights Campaign, ending breast cancer with Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and fighting global poverty with Oxfam America.
Every day you’ll stretch your creativity developing new strategies for new issues. You’ll always know you’re working for causes that matter. You’ll be organizing on the Internet, with real-world impact. And you’ll be at the forefront of new innovations in the field of online advocacy.
- Participate in a team to create and implement effective internet campaigns for progressive non-profit clients
- Manage technology needed to set up and manage online communications;
- Manage online and traditional media communications campaigns and help strategize to further advocacy, fundraising, and recruitment goals;
- Draft press releases, action alerts, fundraising appeals, and other creative materials;
- Manipulate and manage data and help draft memos on campaign results and track email messaging, advocacy campaigns, membership recruitment, and return on investment;
- Assist in managing online paid marketing campaigns; and
- Other client management backup as necessary.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple projects is essential. We’re looking for a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Thorough understanding of web applications and HTML is required;
- Data analysis skills in Excel and/or Access; and
- Interest and understanding of health, education, environment and other important causes.
For more information and to apply, see the original posting at http://www.idealist.org/en/job/374243-76