New York City Economic Development Corporation is looking to hire a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing, maintaining and enforcing a diversified portfolio of high-profile, citywide projects with the NYCIDA, NYCEDC, and NYCCRC in a collegial and fast-paced environment. The Project Manager will be responsible for at least one specific subject matter expertise and will train/assist colleagues when necessary. In addition, the Project Manager is expected to supervise junior department members, work on project teams, as well as autonomously and independently, and be responsible for managing a project to completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a varied portfolio of NYCIDA, NYCEDC, NYCCRC and other agreements.
- Read transaction documents to determine project requirements.
- Obtain and analyze required reporting documents in order to verify client compliance with various project requirements including employment thresholds, benefit caps, construction completion, maintaining insurance, subleases and fee requirements.
- Correspond and meet with clients in order to explain compliance requirements, attend project pre-closing meetings.
- Maintain and update various data in the department databases.
- Maintain files and draft correspondence/memos documenting client compliance, defaults and corrective actions.
- Perform site visits throughout the City for clients that are delinquent and/or to verify construction commencement and completion.
- Work and build relationships with clients, members of NYCEDC Departments, outside counsel and trustees.
- Aid in verifying and correcting data for the preparation of required annual reporting to various City and State authorities.
- Deliver presentations to the Board of Directors and/or various internal committees
For more information and to apply, see the original posting at http://www.idealist.org/if/i/en/av/Job/373327-133/c