Are you taking a Winter Term class, but would like internship experience?
Then, apply today for a part-time internship at Womensphere—and work from here!
Womensphere (www.womensphere.org) is a global community of individuals, leaders, networks, organizations, and companies, aligned by a shared mission and purpose: Empowering and connecting the world’s women to unleash potential, create opportunities, and inspire impact. And bringing together leaders – women, men, organizations – to collaborate on solving important global and local issues of our time.
APPLY THROUGH MOJO, KEYWORD: Womensphere
DEADLINE: December 30 at 6pm!
Applications are evaluated and admissions are made on a ROLLING basis, so apply early.
We are looking for 20 interns to work with us for three weeks in the month of January (from January 4-22, or a similar length) on what are typically called J-Term internships.
J-Term internships are part-time, run for 10-20 hours per week (depending on the project) and can be done in conjunction with January classes. A certificate of internship is awarded to our interns at the conclusion of their project. We will also likely be hiring Summer interns from our pool of Winter interns, so doing an excellent January internshipwith us puts a student at advantage for a Summer position with us.
We have the following open internship positions.
- Research Internships – for those who are passionate about research (both online and print) as well as the world of women’s knowledge and creating resources for women.
- Media Internships – for aspiring writers, journalists, editors, writers, photographers, and videographers who want exposure to the cutting-edge media and social-media landscape, and who seek creative expression.
- Marketing Internships – for students who are passionate about communications, managing brands, grassroots marketing, winning hearts and minds, and creating awareness of outstanding opportunities for society.
These internships are NOT available for credit, HOWEVER, for interns that successfully complete this January Internship, Womenshere offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to collaborate with senior Womensphere leaders on exciting and vital projects.
- Complimentary ticket to participate in Womensphere’s Emerging Leaders Global Summit in the Fall of 2010.
- Recognition for completed projects on the Womensphere web site.
- Networking opportunities throughout the year including exclusive networking opportunities for Womensphere Interns and Team.
- Mentoring and networking opportunities with Womensphere members from various companies (Womensphere team members include women professionals from companies like JPMorgan, L’Oreal, Time Warner, and many other exciting companies).
- Certificate of Internship upon completion of the internship.
- Gift package for interns comprised of various gifts from Womensphere and our sponsors.