Last Thursday the The Aspen Institute released the 2009-2010 edition of Beyond Grey Pinstripes, a biennial survey and ranking of full-time MBA programs that integrate aspects of corporate social responsibility.
Below are the top 10
- University of Michigan (Ross)
- Yale School of Management
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Notre Dame (Mendoza)
- University of California Berkeley (Haas)
- New York University (Stern)
- Columbia Business School
- University of Virginia (Darden)
- Cornell (Johnson)
- George Washington University School of Business
Read a full news release here.