Urban Teachers has extended our final application deadline to Monday May 6th! This is the one and only deadline extension that we’ll be making, so if you’re interested to become an effective teacher in a high-need public school in Baltimore, DC, or Dallas, complete your application today!
It should only take about 20-30 minutes to complete the online application. Please use this link to apply today!
Program Details (find out more on our website and in our Knowledge Base):
- Urban Teachers is a teacher preparation program with a four-year commitment. The first year is a residency year with 1,400 hours of practice in real classrooms followed by a three-year full-time teaching commitment. (Stipend provided in year 1 followed by a full-time teacher salary, typically around $50,000).
- You will earn your master’s degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Education, recently ranked as the #7 school of education by U.S. News and World Report.
- Urban Teachers certifies aspiring teachers in high-demand content areas including elementary education, secondary math, or secondary literacy, AND special education.
- Urban Teachers currently places teachers in high-need public schools in Baltimore, DC, and Dallas/Fort Worth.
Any questions? Contact Northeast Recruiter Torin Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or book a time to speak with Torin by phone. Torin will be happy to speak with you any time!
Check out some of these Education related jobs and internships with deadlines this week through April 15th. They range from teaching to policy to analysts to Special Education. Click HERE to find them all on Handshake.
Check out some of these jobs and internships with deadlines this week through April 8. Click HERE to find them all on Handshake.
There is a rich variety of teaching opportunities in Handshake with deadlines for jobs and internships. Check them out HERE. Check out 2 events this coming Monday, March 11th:
–> The Northeast Recruiter for Urban Teachers, Torin Peterson, will be stopping by Middlebury on Monday March 11th between 1:00-6:00PM, and would love to have a 30-minute “coffee chat” with you in Crossroads! Nothing formal, just a chance for Torin to get to know you a bit more and for you to get answers about the program, the application process, and more. To set up a time, RSVP on Handshake HERE and Torin will be in touch. Apply to them on Handshake HERE.
–> Join Carney, Sandoe & Associates for an info session about working in K-12 private, independent schools across the country. They will be here on campus March 11 from 7:00-8:00pm at The Franklin Environmental Center in Hillcrest. Apply to them on Handshake HERE.
There is a rich variety of teaching opportunities in Handshake with deadlines for jobs and internships. Check them out HERE. From well known programs like Math Teaching Residency to
There are lots of jobs and internships in Handshake this week – click HERE. Take the time and pay attention to the upcoming deadlines! If you have any questions about your resume and cover letters, stop by the CCI for a Quick Question — no appointment needed.
REMINDER: PCA spring semester hours are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday in Adirondack House 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday in Adirondack House 10:00-4:00 p.m.
- Mondays in Hillcrest Lounge 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays in Ross Fireside Lounge 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays in the Anderson Freeman Center 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays in the Squash Lobby 1:00-4:00 p.m.
*** IF YOU ARE GOING TO APPLY FOR FUNDING FOR AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP FOR THIS SUMMER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GET YOUR RESUME APPROVED!
Check out these upcoming deadlines on Handshake of education-related internships and jobs for the week of February 11-18 HERE.
Teacher Resident (Secondary & Elementary) 4-yr Program with Masters in Education at Project Inspire Teacher Residency – Deadline Feb 11th 11:55 pm
Summer Internship in Colorado at El Pomar Foundation – Deadline Feb 12th 02:00 am
Teachers for Middle or High School – Certification Not Required at Teach Kentucky – Deadline Feb 14th 12:00 pm (Ask about our Middlebury Alums!)
Educational Consultant at Elite Scholars of China – Deadline Feb 15th 12:00 pm – Sign up for on-campus interviews