This position is brought to you us Emily Kolodka ’18.
Gain an abundance of clinical experience and patient exposure by working directly with medical staff, PAs, and orthopedic surgeons in a private orthopedics practice.
FULL TIME JOB, requires undergraduate graduation by May 2019.
- Regularly shadow in ORs of NYC’s Lenox Hill Hospital and SurgiCare of Manhattan
- See patients in an office setting alongside an orthopedist daily, while learning how to document these physician-patient encounters in an EMR system and how to take patient history/exam
- Assist physician with clinical research projects through NY Orthopedics and NISMAT (Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma), and learn how to consent surgical patients for research
- Network with healthcare professionals including orthopedic surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, physician’s assistants, and medical device representatives
Learn more about the position in Handshake. Deadline 5/15.
Sharebite likes food that tastes good, but they love food that does good. Meals that transcend the plate and change our world for the better.
With Sharebite, you get to pay it forward without paying a penny more.
They’re proud of having donated over 300,000 meals!
Sharebite is a mission-driven food ordering platform built exclusively for companies. They enable your employees to order from their favorite restaurant while also giving back to society — at no additional cost.
Whether it’s managing daily allowances for employees, enforcing compliance controls, streamlining accounting and expensing, catering for meetings / special events or pop-up restaurants hosted at the office… Sharebite has got you covered.
Sharebite is also HIRING! Check out their positions in Handshake:
Are you interested in virtualized systems? How about creating the next generation cloud systems? Join Sea Street Technologies!
Sea Street is a Boston, MA based company that has developed and deployed an AI autonomous operations platform that enables service providers to progressively transform their businesses to fully autonomous, closed-loop operations. Founded in 2012, the company’s platform is deployed at several top-tier CSPs, automating network, video, telephony, wireless, and enterprise services today.
- Familiarity with OO development concepts
- Strong desire to learn on the job and work in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of quickly evaluating and incorporating new technologies
- Efficient / Effective communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience with integrated development tools such as Eclipse or equivalent
Learn more in Handshake. Deadline 5/15.
Position available: Research Assistant in neuropsychology with Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center Digital Health project.
This multi-faceted position requires someone who is mature, independent, self-initiating, and comfortable working in an unstructured, non-traditional, dynamically evolving research environment with little supervision.
The primary responsibility will be assisting in the management of the Precision Brain Health Monitoring research program. The studies are centered on cognitive aging, Alzheimer’s disease and traumatic brain injury (TBI)/chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) and involve technology integration into research methods and analytic tools including natural language processing (NLP).
In addition to testing participants and helping manage all aspects related to executing the study protocol, responsibilities will also include helping with administrative demands such as hiring and supervision of temporary employees and student interns.
Minimum requirements include a bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field, some experience in research and willingness to work non-traditional hours. Only those available for face-to-face interviews will be considered. Two year commitment is strongly preferred. Benefits include those offered to all full-time Boston University employees (see http://www.bu.edu/hr/jobs/why-work-at-bu/benefits-summary/ for details).
If interested, please send resumes to DigiTechBU@gmail.com.
From Peter Dykeman-Bermingham ‘18.5:
Affinivax, a Cambridge, MA based vaccine development startup, is looking to hire a Research Associate for its development team. Your role would further the development of their novel vaccine platform through in vivo testing.
A successful candidate should have experience working with mouse models as well as all the other good stuff that Middlebury teaches you along the way!
Please reach out for additional information, with any questions, or with a resume you’d like me to pass along. My email is email@example.com.