Jonathan Sisto ’06 is eager to interview MiddKids for this role! Apply here!
Credit Suisse seeks an analyst and/or associate-level Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sector Specialist to join the Firm’s Institutional Sales Team in New York City. Highly motivated, diligent, detail-oriented, team players are encouraged to apply. This client-facing role offers high visibility both internally and externally, and will specialize in the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sector stocks and work closely with Equity Research, Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Equity Capital Markets and is an important part of Credit Suisse’s client focused strategy. The role will report into the senior Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sector Specialist and then up into the Head of U.S. Institutional Sales.
- You will be in a pivotal role working closely with Equity Research, Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Equity Capital Markets. Each department relies daily on the Specialist for current themes, sentiment and content.
- You will have a lot of flexibility in how you approach the role given all of the partners you interact with on a daily basis.
- You will have access to top clients of the firm with the ability gain insights into investor sentiment and feedback.
- You will analyze industry macro trends and company specific catalysts to help drive sales efforts
- You will produce daily content on the factors driving stocks in the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sectors for investors, the CS trading desk, Research, and the firm’s global sales force.
- You will monitor up-to-date information, business/trade publications, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies for the benefit of clients.
- Less than 3 years relevant experience in the Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sectors via equity research or investment banking
- Knowledge of the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sectors and relevant metrics would be additive
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg and ability to understand basic financial statements
- Excellent communications and sales skills
- You are ambitious and commercial
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You are able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Successful completion of Series 7 & 63 will be required shortly after employment begins
This position is brought to you us Emily Kolodka ’18.
Gain an abundance of clinical experience and patient exposure by working directly with medical staff, PAs, and orthopedic surgeons in a private orthopedics practice.
FULL TIME JOB, requires undergraduate graduation by May 2019.
- Regularly shadow in ORs of NYC’s Lenox Hill Hospital and SurgiCare of Manhattan
- See patients in an office setting alongside an orthopedist daily, while learning how to document these physician-patient encounters in an EMR system and how to take patient history/exam
- Assist physician with clinical research projects through NY Orthopedics and NISMAT (Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma), and learn how to consent surgical patients for research
- Network with healthcare professionals including orthopedic surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, physician’s assistants, and medical device representatives
Learn more about the position in Handshake. Deadline 5/15.
Sharebite likes food that tastes good, but they love food that does good. Meals that transcend the plate and change our world for the better.
With Sharebite, you get to pay it forward without paying a penny more.
They’re proud of having donated over 300,000 meals!
Sharebite is a mission-driven food ordering platform built exclusively for companies. They enable your employees to order from their favorite restaurant while also giving back to society — at no additional cost.
Whether it’s managing daily allowances for employees, enforcing compliance controls, streamlining accounting and expensing, catering for meetings / special events or pop-up restaurants hosted at the office… Sharebite has got you covered.
Sharebite is also HIRING! Check out their positions in Handshake: