Don’t miss out! There is still time to fit in some learning before fall semester leaps out from behind the nearest patch of sunflowers… Visit go/lisworkshops to view our schedule and get signed up for topics of interest. You’ll find Drupal sessions to help you get your departmental web site up to snuff before the next batch of students arrives on campus. You’ll also find another opportunity to find out about and how you can start using it to improve your skills.
- Login at go/lynda first. (New to lynda? Click here for details.)
- Now, click here to learn about this quick and easy way to access your favorite files and web sites.
This is just a taste from one of over 1,100 courses lynda offers. If you haven’t yet explored this new resource, try it today.
If you are asking yourself, “Who is Lynda?” then you are missing out on a wealth of fabulous learning opportunities. Lynda is not a “who” but rather a “what” – it is a video-based online instruction resource now available 24/7 to all faculty, staff and students, both here and at Monterey. Lynda currently offers over 1100 courses composed of engaging, easy-to-view short videos that, like eating potato chips, make it hard to watch just one.
Don’t take our word for it; try it yourself. In just 1.55 minutes learn how to navigate the Lynda site and find video segments and courses that interest you. Here’s how:
- Type go/lynda (or go.middlebury.edu/lynda from off-campus) in your browser’s address field, then press Enter or Return.
- From Middlebury’s authentication page, log in with your regular Middlebury username and password.
- The first time you log in you will be asked to provide basic information for your Lynda profile. At minimum fill in your first and last name; the rest is optional. (The profile stores your personal video viewing history, bookmarks, certificates of completion, etc.)
- After logging in, click “Navigating the site” to watch the video.
Bet you can’t watch just one.