Application deadline November 30th.
Software Developer Intern
IBM CIO (Chief Information Office) Organization is looking for innovative talent who bring fresh new ideas to create a productive environment for all IBMers across the globe through their internship program offering. Their mission is to provide the best work experience in a digital workplace to all IBM employees and consequently positively impact on the way IBM delivers what their clients need.
Are you interested in working in an innovative and collaborative environment for the summer? If so, this is your chance to work in the first IBM area to become agile and to create meaningful solutions that impact their technology and business transformation for a new business era – all in just one summer!
- Minimum of 1-year experience in programming and software development using at least two programming languages, preferably Java, C++, Python, Node.js and/or R
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming constructs and design principles
- Knowledge of development and deployment on a cloud-based environment like IBM BlueMix, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Minimum of 1-year experience using problem solving skills such as: Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to challenge the validity of given procedures & processes with the intent to enhance and improve
- Demonstrated experience in working with business leaders to design solutions
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Technology, Management Information Systems or a similar degree program
CIO Data Scientist Intern
- Explore and examine data from multiple, disparate data sources
- Sift through all incoming data with the objective of discovering previously hidden insights
- Recommendations may be related to user experience, DevOps or improved code quality
- Develop quantitative models to solve business challenges
- Candidate should be advanced in a single coding language such as R or Python
- Understanding of statistics and mathematical techniques and their applications
- Minimum of 1 year experience using problem solving skills such as: Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
- Ability to draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties
- Ability to challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or other qualitative field