- Summer 2020 Financial Analyst Internship – Deadline date: March 20
- Graphic Design and Marketing Intern – Deadline date: May 1
- Summer Camp Journalism/Media Specialist – Deadline date: May 1
- Summer 2020 Influencer Marketing Internship – Deadline date: May 1
- Arts Administrative Internship 2020 – Deadline date: March 20
- Content Distribution Digital Summer 2020 Internships – Deadline date: February 14
- Marketing and Communications Intern – Deadline date: February 7
- Kizuna Dance Administrative Intern – Deadline date: March 20
- Imagination Stage 2020-2021 Professional Apprenticeship Program – Deadline date: March 1
- Studio Institute Bloomberg Arts Mentor – Deadline date: April 5
- Brooklyn Museum 2020 Summer Internship Program – Deadline date: February 16
The Saint Louis Art Museum is offering four full-time, paid summer internships in 2020.
All successful applicants will be exposed to the breadth of work taking place at the Museum. The internship is open to current graduate students and recent alumni (May 2020) of programs in art history or related fields and to undergraduate students who have completed at least two years of study in art history or related programs.
Interns will be placed within the division of Curatorial Affairs & Museum Programs and will work primarily for one of the seven curatorial departments or in Learning & Engagement. Some projects might support other active Museum groups such as collections, registration, or exhibitions. The departments in which interns may be placed include: • American Art • Arts of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas • Ancient Mediterranean Art
• European Art to 1800 • Modern and Contemporary Art • Multigenerational Learning • Prints, Drawings and Photographs
Internship parameters: • Mandatory start date is Monday, June 15, 2020 (UPDATED) • Schedule is Monday through Friday, approximately 37.5 hours per week • Biweekly pay, at $12.25 per hour worked, no benefits or holiday pay • Internship concludes when intern completes 300 hours, approximately eight weeks
A complete application will include:
- Cover letter addressing professional goals and indicating how this internship would support progress toward these goals
- Resume/work experience (volunteer and paid)
- Transcripts (unofficial is acceptable)
- Language skills (specify reading, writing, speaking levels of fluency)
- Three references (include name, title, affiliation, email address, and phone number for each reference; at least two must be a professor or academic advisor; one may be a personal or professional reference)
- Writing sample (academic text that must include footnotes/citations and bibliography)
- PLEASE UPLOAD ALL REQUIRED MATERIALS AS A SINGLE PDF FILE
To apply, candidates will fill out a general internship application online. Candidates will be considered for specific projects based on qualifications and project needs.
Deadline to submit complete applications: Sunday, March 1st, 2020 by 11:59 pm CST Applicants will be notified in mid-April if they are finalists for an internship.
For any questions regarding the program, specific projects, or the application, please contact Kalina Irving Senior Administrative Assistant, Curatorial Affairs & Museum Programs, by email: email@example.com.
Click here to apply!
Learn more and apply on Handshake – Application deadline is February 3, 2020
- Internship – Nuclear Support Systems
- Internship – Socioeconomic Impact Analysis of Accelerator Applications
- Internship – Data Analysis/Software Development for Food Security
- Internship – TC Regional Division Internship -TC Asia
- Internship – Conference Services Support
- Internship – Building Awareness for Radiation Protection of Patients in the Radiation
Summer Internship Program on Infectious Diseases in the Immunocompromised Host at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
A limited number of stipends for the 2020 Summer Internship Program on Infectious Diseases in the Immunocompromised Host are available to currently enrolled undergraduate and first-year medical students interested in infectious diseases within immunocompromised populations. The Infectious Disease Sciences Program of Fred Hutch is committed to investing in the future of infectious disease research and patient care.
- This 8-10 week summer program provides specialized clinical research opportunities, including the opportunity to work closely with faculty mentors.
- The qualified candidate must be 18 years or older, either a currently enrolled undergraduate or first-year medical student with a demonstrated interest in infectious diseases, biomedical sciences, or related area. Candidates must be willing to arrange for a time to attend the program, within the timeline of June 22, 2020 – August 28, 2020.
- The program’s weekly schedule ranges from 32 – 40 hours, depending on the individual needs of the applicant and their assigned mentor.
Learn more and apply on Handshake – Application deadline is February 8, 2020
Don’t forget to look up on Handshake for the hundreds of opportunities out there for internships and jobs in teh sectors you’re most interested in. Here are just a few:
Here is a cool opportunity with ECOAmeriCorps: https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3465206/share_preview
Corporate Affairs & Public Policy Consultancy Opportunity with Speyside Group: https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3412081/share_preview
Middlebury in DC Summer Internship: https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3498979/share_preview
Sam Shine Foundation Summer Conservation Intern-The Nature Conservancy: https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3498979/share_preview
Physical Scientist Intern in Seattle, WA with NOAA: https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3484759/share_preview
Public Lands & Climate Change Advocate Intern, Anchorage, AK with The National Audubon Society: https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3483855/share_preview
Farm-Based Education Summer Fellowship with Shelburne Farms: https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3458480/share_preview
Whether you are a graduating senior or just looking for an internship and interested in staying in Vermont, the Vermont Business for Social Responsibility (VBSR) has excellent resources for paid internships and member job listings. VBSR “is a statewide, nonprofit business association with a mission to foster a business ethic in Vermont that recognizes the opportunity and responsibility of the business community to set a high standard for protecting the natural, human, and economic environments of our citizens.
Check out their resources for paid internships HERE.
Check out their resources for member job listings HERE.