Searching for a summer internship or job for after graduation in the education sector? Check out these great opportunities posted in Handshake HERE. They include jobs & internships teaching in residency programs, charter schools, education access nonprofits and many more. Deadlines are fast approaching!
NDIP is a 10-week, paid summer internship that seeks diverse undergraduate and graduate college students with high academic standing at elite institutions. NASCAR Diversity Interns contribute to the complex motorsports workforce; learn from leading sports executives in weekly Lunch and Learns; and network with industry professionals.
- Be a member of one or more of the following races/ethnic minority classifications: Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Latino or Hispanic, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Be currently enrolled in, or be considered a recent graduate of an undergraduate or graduate degree program who has not graduated before fall semester 2018
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be at least in their sophomore year of college
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be willing to relocate to Florida, North Carolina or various locations across the United States
Click here to apply!
You are invited to meet with Middlebury’s partner The Nature Conservancy (TNC) GLOBE program and their Youth Programs Coordinator, Shawneece Hennighan this Wednesday, November 14 for an information session on campus from 4:30 PM in CCI’s Adirondack House Library. Please RSVP HERE on Handshake for the event.
Middlebury has 3 specific internships earmarked for our students for this 2019 summer focused on: climate change and clean energy policy in Washington, DC, GIS research in Alaska, and urban agriculture in Chicago. The TNC GLOBE program provides undergraduate students with diverse backgrounds with paid summer internship opportunities in the environmental sector across the country. The internships range from science-based education to communications to public policy to geospatial research—a whole range of opportunities for our liberal arts students.
Searching for a summer internship or job for after graduation? Check out these great opportunities posted in Handshake HERE. They include jobs & internships teaching in residency programs, charter schools, education access nonprofits and many more. Deadlines are fast approaching!