Open Enrollment for Middlebury’s 2017 Health & Welfare Benefit Plan is being held from November 1 – 14, 2016. All benefits-eligible employees are required to complete the open enrollment process within this time period even if they do not intend to make benefit changes for 2017.
Open enrollment is your opportunity to:
• Continue your current medical, dental, or vision elections into the new year OR add coverage for yourself and/or dependents OR terminate your own or your dependents’ coverage.
• Continue your current voluntary life and/or accidental death and dismemberment coverage for the new year OR increase OR decrease the amount of existing coverage in these plans OR apply for new coverage (subject to approval).
• Enroll in the health care and/or the dependent care flexible spending account(s) for next year. If you do not make an FSA election, you will not be contributing for 2017 even if you participated in 2016. For more information, including Healthcare FSA rollovers, please click here .
Open Enrollment must be completed, using BannerWeb, between November 1 – 14, 2016. Benefits eligible employees will be able to access the open enrollment module from any computer with internet access.
1. Access the Open Enrollment System:
• Click this link: http://go.middlebury.edu/bannerweb OR
• On the bottom right-hand corner of the Middlebury homepage http://www.middlebury.edu/ click “Quick Links” and then “BannerWeb.”
2. Enter your BannerWeb User ID (your Midd ID number) and your PIN and click “Login.”
3. Click “Employee”, then “Benefits and Deductions”, and then “Open Enrollment.”
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Open Enrollment Hotline: (800) 443-2320. You may also email Nancy Lindberg or Franklin Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.