Are you curious about what the Office of Digital Learning is up to? As always, we provide our readers with a weekly series on our blog called This Week in ODL where the inquisitive mind can easily find updates on the projects, news, and developments underway at our office. We invite you to click here for a complete listing of our weekly updates. And don’t forget to check our Projects page where you can find descriptions and links to our many projects.
The ODL has an active blog and we would love to count you among our regular readers! To receive blog updates in your inbox, subscribe to our blog by scrolling to the bottom of our website and adding your email address to the subscribers list. While you’re there, we hope you’ll check out our latest blog posts:
Have you logged in to your flex spending portal lately? Here are some good reasons why you should:
- All correspondence regarding your flex account is posted virtually to your portal. If you log in, you can review your account, including any requests for substantiation. Please pay particular attention to notifications warning that your Benny card may be suspended if you fail to substantiate your claims in a timely manner;
- You will be able to monitor the status of claims and anticipated reimbursements;
- You can electronically upload scanned or photographed provider invoices or Explanations of Benefits for claims substantiation;
- You can stay up-to-date on your year-to-date usage and fund availability;
- You can set-up direct deposit to your bank account for reimbursement requests;
- You can access useful information and tips.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact myCafeteriaPlan Customer Service Department at 1-800-865-6543.
As you are aware, flexible spending account rules require that a participant’s 2017 election may only be used for dates of service in 2017. Unused funds will be subject to forfeiture.* The last quarter of 2017 is quickly approaching, so please take some time to log in to your flexible spending account portal and monitor your progress.
(*Health FSAs allow up to $500 of unused funds to rollover to the next calendar year.)
To log-in, click here: https://myaccount.mycafeteriaplan.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
First time logging in? Click here for instructions: http://www.middlebury.edu/system/files/new_user_login_information_extended.pdf
– Nancy Lindberg
The MiddAction Fair will be hosted on Tuesday, September 19 from 6-7:30 pm in Wilson Hall of the McCullough Student Center.
Representatives from over 50 community partners and student service organizations will be in attendance. These groups will offer you the opportunity to become involved with local activism, volunteering, social justice, and service-learning activities.
This event will provide opportunities to connect with community partners related to your curriculum or research, become more engaged within Addison County, and network with civic-minded colleagues and students.
Program areas represented will include education, youth mentoring, environment, emergency services, public health, food security, housing support, and poverty alleviation.
In an effort to increase student attendance at the 2017 MiddAction Fair, we are hopeful faculty members will join the CCE in encouraging their students to visit this event as a way to connect their academic interests with opportunities in the local community.
Please contact Miller Thornton, AmeriCorps VISTA for the Center for Community Engagement, with questions at email@example.com or (802)-443-5512.
We look forward to seeing you there!
DO YOU HAVE A TALENT? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE IT? SIGN UP TO TEACH A WINTER TERM WORKSHOP. Winter Term Workshop will run from January 8, 2018 – February 2, 2018. These non-credit workshops are open to the entire College community during Winter Term. DEADLINE for workshop proposals is midnight on Friday, October 6th. Please make sure to use either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to submit your proposal. Contact Maria Farnsworth in Student Activities at x3156 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Proposal forms can be found at:
Employees may schedule a conference call with a Cigna Representative to discuss their medical and/or dental coverage by visiting the link below and completing a form confirming a date and time. Please be sure to leave the best phone number where a Cigna Representative can reach you.
Looking for a fun way to break up your day? Join us for informal runs on the TAM every Monday! Meet Mondays at noon (beginning Sept. 18) in front of the Athletic Center for a 25-40 minute trail run loop depending on interest. Post-run snacks will be provided! Questions? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
September – December, 2017
- Thursday September 7, Davis Library 150D
- Tuesday September 12, Davis Library 150D
- Tuesday October 3, Davis Library 150D
- Thursday October 19, Davis Library 150D
- Wednesday October 25 , Davis Library 150D
- Tuesday November 7, Davis Library 150D
- Thursday November 16, Davis Library 150D
- Tuesday November 28, Davis Library 150D
- Thursday December 7, Davis Library 150D
- Wednesday December 13, Davis Library 150D
- Thursday December 21, Davis Library 150D
To schedule an appointment with Erik Moreau, please call the Field Support Team at (800) 732-8353, M-F 8am – 8pm (EST).