The following opportunities are currently posted in Handshake. APPLY EARLY! Interviews are offered on a rolling basis, usually before a deadline passes! Positions may be removed from Handshake before a deadline occurs.
- Hedge Fund Operations Analyst, Weiss Asset Management
- Investment Banking Analyst, Spurrier Capital Partners (alumni referral)
- Assistant Examiner, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Fixed Income Research Associate, Fidelity Investments
- Various Roles, NISA Investment Advisors
- Private Equity Analyst, Newbury Partners
- CIB Markets Analyst, JP Morgan
- Private Equity Analyst, International Farming Corporation
- Investment Banking Analyst, Berkshire Global Advisors
- Investment Analyst, Cambridge Associates
- Financial Associate, Prudential Advisors
- Equity Associate, Putnam Investments (on-campus interviews)
- Analyst, Hall Capital Partners
- Client Coverage Analyst, Oak Hill Advisors (on-campus interviews)
- Analyst, AGC Partners (alumni referral)
- Private Equity Analyst, Bregal Partners
- Investment Research Associate, Boston Common Asset Management
- Analyst, Chestnut Partners
- Investment Analyst, Landmark Management (on campus interviews)
Victoria Villalba ’19 is hoping to have a few more Middlebury students and recent alumni join her firm. Spurrier Capital Partners (SCP), based in New York City, is a boutique investment bank specializing in traditional Mergers & Acquisitions advisory services and Private Placements in the Enterprise Technology sector. SCP’s Consigliere Approach is an orientation in which the firm serves as a trusted advisor and counselor to the senior management teams and boards of the its clients. SCP’s relationships with large Tech Consolidators (Adobe, Dell, GE, Google, IBM, Oracle, Salesforce.com, etc.), late-stage Technology Private Equity firms (General Atlantic, Francisco Partners, TA Associates, Vista Equity, etc.), and Venture Capital firms (Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Sequoia Capital, etc.) have allowed SCP to represent clients in transformative transactions within the industry. SCP blends strong sector knowledge and domain expertise with high-quality execution experience to achieve results for the firm’s clients. More information about SCP is available by visiting www.spurriercp.com.
Check out these two exciting opportunities and apply NOW. The final deadline is September 6, but applications will be reviewed as they are received.
2020 Summer Investment Banking Analyst
Full-time Investment Banking Analyst – Immediate Start
Applications are now open for the 2019/20 RBC Women’s Advisory Program.
This four-month early insight and career development program provides exceptional learning, coaching, and networking opportunities to outstanding female college Sophomores who are passionate about a career in finance. Each participant will be matched with an advisor (full-time RBC employee) who will coach and advise her as she navigates her early career path.
The industry-leading program explores finance careers with our award-winning businesses in Banking (including investment banking, corporate banking, and municipal finance) and Global Markets (including sales and trading, origination, and research). Participants will broaden their skillset, expand their network, explore RBC and their interests, learn more about themselves, and even have the opportunity to interview for 2021 junior summer internships.
Date: Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
Locations: A blend of virtual webinars and in-office sessions
Click here to apply
US Deadline: September 25, 2019
‘Tis the season to apply for Summer 2020 finance internships and other experiential learning opportunities for diversity and inclusion programs. The following opportunities are currently posted in Handshake. APPLY EARLY! Interviews are offered on a rolling basis, usually before a deadline passes! Positions may be removed from Handshake before a deadline occurs.
- Intern, NISA Investment Advisors
- Global Markets Summer Analyst, Nomura Securities
- Operations Summer Analyst, Barclays
- Private Equity Summer Analyst, Vista Equity Partners
- Public Finance Summer Analyst, KeyBank (on-campus interviews)
- Summer Analyst, Macquarie Capital
- Hedge Fund Analyst, Weiss Asset Management
- Credit Analyst, Weiss Asset Management
- Various Summer Analyst roles, JP Morgan
- Portfolio Compliance Summer Analyst, PIMCO
- Finance & Accounting Intern, Procter & Gamble
- Summer Analyst, Morgan Stanley Asia
- Various Summer Analyst roles, Natixis CIB Americas
- Women’s Advisory Program, RBC Capital Markets
- Summer Intern (various divisions), BNP Paribas
- Investment Research Intern, Sands Capital Management
- Various Summer Analyst roles, PJT Partners
- Venture Capital Summer Inter, Battery Ventures
- Private Equity Analyst, TIFF Advisory Services
- Asset Finance Summer Analyst, Credit Suisse
- Launching Leaders Program, JP Morgan
- CIB-Markets Summer Analyst (various roles), JP Morgan
- Summer Analyst, Chestnut Partners
- Various Summer Internships, PIMCO
- Asia Summer Internships, Barclays
- Asia Pacific Summer Analyst Program, JP Morgan Chase
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst, Morgan Partners
- Winter Term Financial Analyst, Focus Advisory Services
- Sophomore Program, Girls Who Invest
AGC has opened recruiting for their 2020 Summer Analyst Program and is searching for students who have just completed their sophomore year (class of 2021) to apply to this internship.
The program runs for 10 weeks with no required overtime or weekend work. They team each Summer Analyst up with a member of the Analyst team and that person serves as their mentor throughout their time at AGC. Every participant in the Summer Analyst Program comes away with the core skills of an investment banking Analyst, as well as live transaction experience that they can leverage in their banking interviews in the fall.
Please apply asap https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2909776/
DEADLINES TONIGHT – JULY 7th
Eligible candidates may apply for up to three programs through the links below. In order to be considered, please submit your application by the program deadline.
Discover application resources here.
Learn more about the Morgan Stanley Richard B. Fisher Diversity Scholarship Program here.
For select programs, you may be asked to complete a supplemental video component to the application via HireVue. We encourage you to account for this step in your application timeline.
Still have questions?
Visit morganstanley.com/campus to learn more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
July 7th Application Deadline
Sept 1st Application Deadlines (early application deadline is July 7)
Compliance, Corporate Treasury, Finance, Firm Risk Management, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Operations, Senior Relationship Management
Diversity Sophomore Summer Programs
September 13th Application Deadline
Internal Audit Technology Track
December 2019 Application Deadline
Freshman Enhancement Program
Rolling Application Deadlines
Baltimore Programs – Compliance, Finance, Operations
Jonathan Sisto ’06 is eager to interview MiddKids for this role! Apply here!
Credit Suisse seeks an analyst and/or associate-level Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sector Specialist to join the Firm’s Institutional Sales Team in New York City. Highly motivated, diligent, detail-oriented, team players are encouraged to apply. This client-facing role offers high visibility both internally and externally, and will specialize in the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sector stocks and work closely with Equity Research, Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Equity Capital Markets and is an important part of Credit Suisse’s client focused strategy. The role will report into the senior Energy, Industrials, & Materials Sector Specialist and then up into the Head of U.S. Institutional Sales.
- You will be in a pivotal role working closely with Equity Research,
Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Equity Capital Markets. Each
department relies daily on the Specialist for current themes, sentiment
- You will have a lot of flexibility in how you approach the role given all of the partners you interact with on a daily basis.
- You will have access to top clients of the firm with the ability gain insights into investor sentiment and feedback.
- You will analyze industry macro trends and company specific catalysts to help drive sales efforts
- You will produce daily content on the factors driving stocks in the
Energy, Industrials, & Materials sectors for investors, the CS
trading desk, Research, and the firm’s global sales force.
- You will monitor up-to-date information, business/trade
publications, financial filings and other sources to
gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies for the benefit of
- Less than 3 years relevant experience in the Energy, Industrials,
& Materials Sectors via equity research or investment banking
- Knowledge of the Energy, Industrials, & Materials sectors and relevant metrics would be additive
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg and ability to understand basic financial statements
- Excellent communications and sales skills
- You are ambitious and commercial
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You are able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Successful completion of Series 7 & 63 will be required shortly after employment begins