When: Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:30 PM-6:30 PM.
Where: CTLR Davis Damily Library 225
Topics: Grammar Review, People Who Can Help
Who Must Attend?
* All new PWTs must attend.
* All new FYSMs not previously trained as PWTs must attend.
* Trained PWTs and trained FYSMs who have not attended session 4 or 5 must attend.
However, all PWTs and FYSMs must fill out the Future Plans Form—either at the meeting or electronically.
FYSMs and PWTs in classes: Please fill out the class survey when you receive it.
PWT Session #4—Writing and Speaking Across the Disciplines
CTLR Library 225
* Tell us the writing expectations and guidelines of your major.
* Get comfortable giving oral presentations.
Who comes to this session?
* All new FYSMs must come to this session.
* Trained PWTS who are working as FYSMS for this first time.
* Trained FYSMs may come to this session, or session 5, or session 6.
After this session, you will be a better public speaker and you will be able to help your first-year seminar students give better presentations.
Make-up sessions are only for those who have received prior approval. E-mail Izzy Nuttall (firstname.lastname@example.org) for prior approval.
NOTE: THIS SESSION IS ON WEDNESDAY.